Author Topic: Garage Sale Goooooodie  (Read 1946 times)

Offline OUTKAST

Garage Sale Goooooodie
« on: May 01, 2004, 08:20:28 PM »
Had to tell you guys ,finished 2 soccer games with girls and went with my 9 year old to see a fellow bus friend in Armstrong. Stopped at estate sale and found rough early fastback  :huh: ,inquiring about car told about 4 motors, 411 wagen, 62/63 sunroof beetle missing roof section , homemade dune buggie , and oval window baja front and rear apron cut off. Off course all in rough shape but a site to see.To much for me looks like buddy will take whats there .So on i went happy to score something for a friend . Stop at church for Lions garage sale and see some kind of tent labeled [for van ,camper VW
75$ told right away without looking at it it's now half price on everything . Holy ##@$#!*% it's a bay window self standing tent,Orange with blue and red stripe awning ,all the poles pegs , strings ,adjusters . SOLDDDDDDD!
Get home and put it up with wife and kids CHERRY maybe used 4 or 5 times  unreal was going camping end of june for fathers day maybe can,t wait to use it. Hope everyone else has as good of weekend  OUTKAST  :)  

Offline Needles

• http://
Garage Sale Goooooodie
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2004, 08:34:35 PM »
:( Thats an evil, evil story.... (sarcasticly)
Not many  deals like that down here in the city [_[

Great find! :rockon:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2004, 11:37:33 PM by AXIOM »

Offline OUTKAST

Garage Sale Goooooodie
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2004, 08:50:09 PM »
AXIOM didn't want to look evil :blush:  but had to share what was a great day out with my daughter we are stoked about going camping they my other daughter already checked it out for sleeping with their bags and dolls . I'm sure there are still a few good stories left to come out down at the coast alot of stuff was sold it can't be all found by know keep looking. Take care OUTKAST :)  

Offline silas

• Some cool videos...Check them out!!
Garage Sale Goooooodie
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2004, 12:46:46 AM »
way to go outkast.

the goodies are out there, and they will appear when you least expect it and at the most unlikely of places.

good score buddy. keep the search alive.

Offline Hansk

Garage Sale Goooooodie
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2004, 09:09:30 AM »
Awesome find outkast!!!!!! :blink:
If you ever see one for a vanagon ......grab it for me! :D  
Big fat black fastback

Offline Needles

Garage Sale Goooooodie
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2004, 06:56:10 PM »
OutKast:

Check out these ads I found for a 72 westy, Yahoo!!!

:D  :D  :D  :D  

Offline OUTKAST

Garage Sale Goooooodie
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2004, 07:51:38 PM »
Great ads thanks for posting them  :D Can you believe I saw one in about the same shape for $550 US  :blink: CRAZY ! but half to admit it's gonna look cool beside my van camping next month .I will take some pictures of us camping and try and post them ,going fathers day hopefully.Where did you find those ads ,?on the Samba . well of to make lunch for work 5:00 am comes to early and oh yeah Simpsons is going to start .NEVER miss it. :rockon:
Later
OUTKAST

Offline Needles

Garage Sale Goooooodie
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2004, 08:15:57 PM »

Offline OUTKAST

Garage Sale Goooooodie
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2004, 08:49:48 PM »
Neat site the toy  van is cool and I almost wish I could grow my hair that long again . Oh well talk to you later thanks for the link . I found in a storage yard in town hear a 70's passenger van with full metal slider. Wife left message with yard owner but no replys yet . Never no though I could make room for it if price was right.
Later Outkast ^_^