Author Topic: Sept 17*: Inner Coastal Cruise (c/o Lordvader) -  (Read 1282 times)

Offline vdubn4x4chik

• http://www3.telus.net/vdubn4x4chik/
Sept 17*: Inner Coastal Cruise (c/o Lordvader) -
« on: September 05, 2004, 12:46:55 AM »
SEPT 17*: Inner Coastal Cruise (c/o LordVader)  - bcvwdrivers.ca <-- All Details Posted and Updated HERE <--

Ok here's the skinny, and keep your eyes peeled here for updates and additions (once reservations are made etc) but here is the plan:

Friday Sept 17
5PM ferry from Tswassesen to Swartz Bay. Can reserve to make sure we all make the same boat, or just be there early enough (4PM should be ok)

::In Victoria::
Setup at Campground
Friday night Dinner at San Pan
Meet and cruise with Island Dubbers, maybe crash a Revscene meet and cruise the Causeway

::Saturday Morning::
Breakfast at the Butter Dell (aka Biker Dell... aka "The Ready Order"

"Insane Fucking Unforgettable Drive". Details of this particular drive around the south island are contained on a microfilm that I have swallowed and will only poop out and read on the day of the cruise... aka. secret! mwaahahaha

::Saturday Afternoon/Evening::
Lunch in Nanaimo with some Nanaimo dubbers who wanted to chill

Drive to Courtenay and catch 7PM ferry to Powell River

Setup camp in Powell River and get really really really durNk

::Sunday::
Drive up the sunshine coast, lunch, another ferry ride and some INCREDIBLE new ashphalt.
The details on the sunshine coast leg is going to be a little thin, as the actual drive will be led by no other than Hugo "Arm the Bomb". He lives in PW and will be our Sunshine Guide!

Estimated Costs:

Now, the cost of the 4 ferry rides is covered in the BC Ferry Circle Pak and will be
$68.20 (car) $21.90 (adult)
Fuel for 500-650kms (depending on if you come on the extra cruises
Food for lunches and dinners, we'll have a few sit down meals and a few fast foods.

The basic trip will be approx 500km of just travel, not including the retarded drive on saturday, or any extra roads we do, so budget accordingly.

Now the poll I ran before said that most people wanted to camp, so bring your camping gear!
However if the weather isn't going to cooperate, budget an extra 30-40/night incase we need to grab a motel.

Now anyone considering this drive I guarentee that you will NOT regret it. We will be driving through some of the most beautiful places our country has to offer, and doing so in style!

The actual travelling portions will be done at a nice pace, we'll stop at cool assed places, get some incredible photo's.
The extra drives that Hugo and I will be leading will be a little more paced... but you'll see.

Basicly this weekend will have something for everyone, unbelievable driving, booze, great food, so-so company and great times had by all

« Last Edit: September 05, 2004, 12:49:37 AM by vdubn4x4chik »
~ Jaime ~

[size=8]'Erotic, Exotic, and a little Psychotic.'
[/size][/font]

Offline OUTKAST

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2004, 08:27:49 AM »
Aint happening this year but that route looks spectaculer should be some awesome photo ops  :) Will try and make it next year take and post soome pics would you ? Later OUTKAST

Offline Needles

• http://
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2004, 09:02:33 PM »
Looks great,

But if I have the $$ fo a cruise,I would like to attend the ASF 2005  'SLOW' cruise to the Classic, a bit more 'ching,ching' but what an experience!!! B)

Good luck, I hope you get a good turn out!

Needlshit out!