Author Topic: Split Van Ride Height?  (Read 1746 times)

Offline el_flechador

Split Van Ride Height?
« on: October 11, 2004, 10:55:15 PM »
I've got myself a new(old) split screen van that is presently Slammed. Although i like lowered vans , i plan to use it on pretty much a daily basis so it needs to be raised a bit. I was wondering what kind of height (drop) would be a good compromise and still give fairly good ride quality.
The van presently runs on 14's but i have 15's as well, I want to avoid tyre scraping and also give a bit more clearance at the rear.
Which brings me on to my 2nd Question anyone know of a quality exhaust system that doesnt hang down too low, presently attached to a 1600dp.

Cheers peeps

Dott

Offline Needles

• http://
Split Van Ride Height?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2004, 06:34:00 AM »
Sounds great--Got pics??

'Hellgti'-- ASF-forum call name, has had a lot of experience with splitty vans :wub:  

Offline el_flechador

Split Van Ride Height?
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2004, 09:39:16 AM »
I'll get some pics up as soon as possible (non digi camera) thanks for the heads up.

Offline slammedbus

• Check us out on Facebook
Split Van Ride Height?
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2004, 05:32:54 PM »
my bus ran a wolfgang dropped spindle (2.5\") I believe. 195/45/15 phone dials and although was just high enough for a bic pen to stand under the bumper it ran smooth. Just not as low as I would have liked. ?can send a pic if you want
Wreck Amended Restorations

Honest work for honest rates. Done by people that are just as excited to see your dream hit the road as you are.

Offline el_flechador

Split Van Ride Height?
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2004, 09:16:35 AM »
I would love to see the pics

Cheers