Author Topic: Sass Autobody Car Show  (Read 10913 times)

Offline blueberry

• Gary (Blueberry)
Sass Autobody Car Show
« Reply #90 on: June 01, 2006, 07:43:20 PM »
Leaving Langley approx. 4 P.M. if anyone is interested in "cruising" up. 530 - 7486
Gary Endersby

Offline kafer_kid86

• http://streetfire.net
Sass Autobody Car Show
« Reply #91 on: June 01, 2006, 08:54:12 PM »
there are alot of nice rest area's up there but u'll prolly get booted out, and for fields well there are alot but most of them would be just old corn stalks and all of them are priavtly owned just crash with kiki haha or park in the save on foods parking lot and for the shower part go to the rec-center and shower there ur set go have some fun     :rockon:  
Jeff Pedersen

\"the other jeff pedersen\"

Offline HeliMike

Sass Autobody Car Show
« Reply #92 on: June 01, 2006, 10:26:52 PM »
http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/c...ubtmpzne=travel

Looks good!  :rockon:  Or good enough at least.
Friday's a different story though  :(
Someone got a westy I can borrow for the night?  :lol: I can throw it in the back of the truck with Mowsers beetle!  :wacko:  
67 Sunroof Beetle

Offline Mowser

• "You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help. " Calvin
Sass Autobody Car Show
« Reply #93 on: June 01, 2006, 10:48:44 PM »
got ya covered bud.....
'59 Beetle Ragtop
'59 15 Window

Offline OUTKAST

Sass Autobody Car Show
« Reply #94 on: June 02, 2006, 11:12:27 AM »
Dry at the summit near the toll both lite sprinkes hear and dry in revelstoke and abbotsford Tommorrow looks good come out for drive or make a day trip outta it  :)  

Offline OUTKAST

Sass Autobody Car Show
« Reply #95 on: June 02, 2006, 09:44:57 PM »
As Tom Vu would say You all losers get out of my way  :lol: ,We are having good time .Beer drinking laughing at slammed bus and cruising around in the van . There is still time head up tommorrow or suffer eternal shame !The shuswap rocks Oh yah we went to 7-11 for a drive and found a barndoor and a split  :P
and they were owned by the local brothel owner  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: free rides for everyone and the vehicles were ours for free  :P Mowser will post pics tommorrow of the whole shennanigens  :o  :o  

Matt

Sass Autobody Car Show
« Reply #96 on: June 02, 2006, 10:09:54 PM »
Put the beer down.

Step away from the keyboard.

Sleep it off.

Offline slammedbus

• Check us out on Facebook
Sass Autobody Car Show
« Reply #97 on: June 02, 2006, 11:26:18 PM »
Put the beer down.

Step away from the keyboard.

Sleep it off.
Geez brother......just cause you weren't invited.... :P  
Wreck Amended Restorations

Honest work for honest rates. Done by people that are just as excited to see your dream hit the road as you are.

Offline Mowser

• "You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help. " Calvin
Sass Autobody Car Show
« Reply #98 on: June 03, 2006, 01:52:16 PM »
Weather was great gents.  Partly cloudy but nice and warm.  Thanks to those who couldn't stay for the followup BBQ.  Great to see you again Brian and nice to meet you Gary & Chris in Blueberry.  You are welcome back anytime.  Jason you done good bud.

Pictures will be up soon.  The turnout was good.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2006, 01:53:37 PM by Mowser »
'59 Beetle Ragtop
'59 15 Window

Offline Mowser

Sass Autobody Car Show
« Reply #99 on: June 03, 2006, 04:37:38 PM »
Pictures are UP!!  at least the ones I took.  Stay tuned for pictures of OUTKAST @ the pie eating contest..... :lol:

http://www.mosbackyard.com/gallery/thumbna...&page=1&sort=na
« Last Edit: June 03, 2006, 04:38:01 PM by Mowser »
'59 Beetle Ragtop
'59 15 Window

Offline OUTKAST

Sass Autobody Car Show
« Reply #100 on: June 03, 2006, 05:02:04 PM »
Good weather good friends some new ones :)  and the VW,s cleaned up 2 for me 3 for Brian :rockon: . Mowser took some great pictures and I only ate the pie for the prize, some nice sunglasses Thanks Jason and the autobody shop .BIGGER AND BETTER NEXT YEAR  :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  

Billyisgr8

Sass Autobody Car Show
« Reply #101 on: June 03, 2006, 07:16:27 PM »
Fun time , and I suck at eating pies.  It was great to get out to this.  Great job Jason.

Kevin

Offline Mowser

Sass Autobody Car Show
« Reply #102 on: June 03, 2006, 09:37:57 PM »
I so would have given you a run for your money.  My face just isn't as big as yours... OMG... LMAO

'59 Beetle Ragtop
'59 15 Window

Billyisgr8

Sass Autobody Car Show
« Reply #103 on: June 04, 2006, 12:00:48 AM »
hahahahaha!!!! Marty at his best.

Kevin

Offline slammedbus

Sass Autobody Car Show
« Reply #104 on: June 04, 2006, 07:56:29 AM »
All I got to say is you guys are awesome! Huge thanks to Gary and son, Brain and Kim, Gutter, and Sick-d-three (nice cameo appearance bud  :rockon: ) for making the drive up to support. Really appreciate it. Marty's kombi and the mighty Blueberry were neck in neck for best stock import and best display right to the bitter end. Came down to like three votes at the end.

Thanks to the local yocals as well for making the day a success. I have never seen a crowd of people go real quiet as some dood literally inhales a pie. YOU ROCK MOOSE!

Honest work for honest rates. Done by people that are just as excited to see your dream hit the road as you are.

Offline silas

• Some cool videos...Check them out!!
Sass Autobody Car Show
« Reply #105 on: June 04, 2006, 07:03:49 PM »
it looks and sounds like the show was a success. congrats to all those involved.

Offline HeliMike

Sass Autobody Car Show
« Reply #106 on: June 04, 2006, 09:53:34 PM »
Good times all around!  :rockon:
Should be a much better turn out next year judging by the number of people that stopped in with their customs and didn't even enter the show.  Not to mention all of the voting too!  :rockon:

Thanks to Todd, Vikki, Blake and Taylor for the awesome hospitality and for putting up with my snoring! :P

And a huge thanks to Jay and the SASS Autobody crew for many hard hours of work. You guys did a great job. :rockon:

Will defenitely have to be doing this whole weekend again some time.

The square is home safe and sound minus a headliner and completely SOAKED  :lol:  A semi went by on the highway outside of Merrit and a big gust of wind must have found an open spot on the windshield opening and ripped 'er wide open like a banana! Oh well... needed a new one anyways!  
67 Sunroof Beetle

Offline blueberry

• Gary (Blueberry)
Sass Autobody Car Show
« Reply #107 on: June 05, 2006, 09:24:32 AM »
Thanks again for the use of your yrd Mowser!  Good to finally put names and faces to the internet tags we all use. I don't understand how that collection of roadkill and junk that was beside the beautiful Blueberry could have won best display but .......!! ( Actually that tent was sooooooo cool !! ) Great job first time out guys. I even got my son talking about some of the cars..... thats a first for him!!

I really did see how all those stories about Marty that I thought were so over the top are probably all true!!! I can see why he had to move way up there!!!!!
Gary Endersby

Offline red snapper

• http://ghiaguy682002@yahoo.ca
Sass Autobody Car Show
« Reply #108 on: June 08, 2006, 10:28:15 AM »
Thanks to everyone who was involved in the show. It was well organized and Kim and I had a great time. As always it was great seeing the Moores and everyone else who live up in the bushes. Even Gutterslug! Well done Jason.  

Offline Bug Maniac

• http://
Sass Autobody Car Show
« Reply #109 on: June 08, 2006, 10:48:43 AM »
Okay book me a place for next year, sounds like you guys had a ball, and I can eat pies like there's no tomorrow. :rockon:  

Offline HeliMike

Sass Autobody Car Show
« Reply #110 on: June 08, 2006, 10:20:45 PM »
Even Gutterslug!
Hey man!  :huh:  What the hell is that supposed to mean?  :lol:  
67 Sunroof Beetle

Billyisgr8

Sass Autobody Car Show
« Reply #111 on: June 10, 2006, 05:13:56 PM »
Hey my car is in the Shuswap Market news.  Boy do the flames jump out.

Kevin

Offline slammedbus

Sass Autobody Car Show
« Reply #112 on: June 10, 2006, 07:35:26 PM »
WHAAA???? GET ME A COPY DOOD!!!!

Billyisgr8

Sass Autobody Car Show
« Reply #113 on: June 10, 2006, 08:28:07 PM »
It's the free newspaper put out on Friday.

I only found out tonight from a store owner who told me about it.  They gave me their copy.

Kevin