Author Topic: Airspeed Appreciation Night  (Read 6434 times)

Offline buddy boy

• Marked for life
Airspeed Appreciation Night
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2006, 12:42:55 PM »
wow, what a night ,... soooo much molestation,

BIG thanx again to moni, and anyone else who helped out !!!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 01:52:56 PM by budy guy ! »

"only dead fish swim with the stream"

Offline jason_hamilton

• Admin
  • 1969 Karmann Ghia 2161cc
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2006, 12:43:57 PM »
Great time! I'd like to extend personal thanks to Moni for putting it all together, and to all the AirSpeed customers for their support. It was great to see everybody there...
Thanks to Jim and Geoff for being great guys to work for, and to Danny and Jeff for being great guys to work with.

I miss AirSpeed already...
Jason Hamilton

Offline kafer_kid86

• http://streetfire.net
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2006, 02:11:57 PM »
whoa what a night.....HUGE PROPS to moni for putting this thing on and getting it going
good to see everyone out there having a good time....from playing nuckles with jim omg my hands are sooo sore, darren dilley almost kicking my ass, lol, dancing with moni and danielle, and just having drinks with everyone there all you guys are awesome and then getting kicked out for being \"TO Drunk\" thanks to courtney, and chris for the ride home again, and thanks to shawn and kale for the beer tickets and tequila shot
and thanks to everyone who came out me and danny being like the only young people there all u old guys are fucking wicked to party with all u sure know how to have a blast thanks ive gotta come out more with u guys thanks again for a night to remember

-jeff
Jeff Pedersen

\"the other jeff pedersen\"

Offline G-dog

« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2006, 02:47:16 PM »
Shit!  Looks like I missed out! :blink: The Boys deserved a good sendoff!
1967 Beetle (the only year worth considering)/Berg 5

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
    • Pointblank Installations
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2006, 03:55:46 PM »
whoa what a night.....HUGE PROPS to moni for putting this thing on and getting it going
good to see everyone out there having a good time....from playing nuckles with jim omg my hands are sooo sore, darren dilley almost kicking my ass, lol, dancing with moni and danielle, and just having drinks with everyone there all you guys are awesome and then getting kicked out for being "TO Drunk" thanks to courtney, and chris for the ride home again, and thanks to shawn and kale for the beer tickets and tequila shot
and thanks to everyone who came out me and danny being like the only young people there all u old guys are fucking wicked to party with all u sure know how to have a blast thanks ive gotta come out more with u guys thanks again for a night to remember

-jeff
Well Jeff. You had me a little worried when you started touching me and saying it is ok because your not gay ;) , Mind you I started to feel a little gay with the way you were holding me... :lol:  :lol: Next Time you should not jump from table top to table top... That will get your ass kicked...
Was a great event, Had alot of fun, I know Jimmy was hurting in the morning when he came out of his room.... :P  
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline egspot

• http://www.cardomain.com/id/egspot
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2006, 05:19:14 PM »

It  was ALL great and I  Like to Thanks  Moni too for a great job as well as all others involved in organizing it. I even behave my self again. Had some great talks.

Thanks all for the invite.

Offline silas

• Some cool videos...Check them out!!
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2006, 05:48:08 PM »
thanks moni for organizing this event and everyone else who helped out with raffle ticket & 50/50 ticket sales and all else. good job to all those involved.

my girlfriend lori & i had a blast. it was great to see so many people turn up and support the cause and have a good time.

so...who can we shut down next so we can have another one? :o  

Offline piercedvw

• aka Karmann Ghia
« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2006, 05:59:22 PM »
HAHA Geoff.!!!! :lol:
 I knew when to cut it... After a little gravol and a nap in Cale's car.. I was all good.. Saved from the hang over too! Sweet!
Knew I was toast two after my cutoff.. ha!  I DO get points for not hurlin :P
 It rocked to see soo many faces from long ago. FUCK it's good to be back.!!!!  :rockon:

AWESOME TURNOUT!

Offline daniellevws

• http://
« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2006, 08:35:17 PM »
thanks for another memorable trip to canada. Moni, you did a WONDERFUL job & thanks for the aspirin in the morning.  :wub: you're a sweetheart! It was great to see everyone. :D  :P  

Offline moni

• http://www.texturedimpressions.com
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2006, 09:07:52 PM »
It's 11am the day after and I'm feeling bad.......real bad.
mission accomplished. :lol:

what a kickass send-off for the boys. i said it before, and will say it again: no ford or chevy club would come together to celebrate their own like this. only in the ACVW community baby... :rockon:

HUGE THANKS to Shane for helping to secure Shark Club (and donating some cool swag); Mikey for helping with ticket sales and 50-50; James for the advice, raffle prizes and selling raffle tickets; Jax for the cool prizes; Silas for the raffle donation; Franklin's VW Werks for the generous gift certificate... and the words of support from so many of you. and to our outta-towners (Fred, Annie, Danielle, Jax) thanks for making the trek out; not only did ya help out tons with raffle/50-50, but having you guys/gals there made the night just that much more special. plus it was good to see you again -- even if the vision was a little blurry by the end of the night.

with ticket sales, raffle and 50-50, there was $670 leftover -- which will go to Geoff & Jim. while it pales in comparison to what we've all gotten in parts, advice and friendship, it's a small token of appreciation for everything you guys have done for us over the years.

k, time for me to pass out again... keep telling myself that no matter how bad i feel, our young Jeff must be twice as rough.  :lol:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 10:16:38 PM by moni »
Sometimes I get the feeling the whole world is against me, but deep down I know that's not true. Some smaller countries are neutral.

Offline anniehum

« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2006, 09:42:53 PM »
Many thanks to Moni for putting this together. Real kudos go to all you loyal acvw'ers who really do show your support for your own.  I have never met a finer bunch of folks than those who participate in the ACVW scene.  This I say after driving a 2006 Jetta GLI water box all the way home.  Whoooo Hooooo now I know why Danielle drives so very very fast.  It is fun.  I need my own Fast.....
Thanks to Shane and Amanda for their unending hospitality.  Breakfast was a kick.  Truly Divine, Truly.....

Thanks to Geoff, Jim and the gang for 4 years of great parts and great advice.
Warmly, btw I never got molested, who got molested????
Cheers
and on a final note, photos are trickling in to Shane and Moni 5 at a time.  Stupid server :wacko:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 10:05:46 PM by anniehum »

Offline dannyboy

« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2006, 11:48:38 PM »
Warmly, btw I never got molested, who got molested????
*danny raises his hand*
im accustomed to molestation but that just stepped it up a notch.
im gonna go cry myself to sleep now...... :lol: