Author Topic: Slammed Bus  (Read 3606 times)

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
    • Pointblank Installations
Slammed Bus
« on: May 04, 2005, 08:05:17 PM »
Just wondering how James Car is??? THought I would make a new thread seeing as Geoff cleared our Hijacked thread... ;)
So you done yet?

FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline slammedbus

• Check us out on Facebook
Slammed Bus
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2005, 08:07:31 PM »
It is coming. Might spray primer tonight. You will be the first to see pictures when it is done. I promise!

Wreck Amended Restorations

Honest work for honest rates. Done by people that are just as excited to see your dream hit the road as you are.

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
Slammed Bus
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 08:43:29 PM »
THat is a good attitude... You been drinking???? :lol:  
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline slammedbus

Slammed Bus
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2005, 08:46:52 PM »
Not drinking just realizing that I am dealing with someone who obviously gets their jollies by talking smack from 500 miles away that's all. You know the tough computer guy

Honest work for honest rates. Done by people that are just as excited to see your dream hit the road as you are.

Offline Mowser

• "You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help. " Calvin
Slammed Bus
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2005, 09:33:16 PM »
Nope he definately hasn't been drinking.  Too many words in his last response with more than one syllable.  I thinks it's the fumes and the bondo dust. :P  
'59 Beetle Ragtop
'59 15 Window

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
Slammed Bus
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2005, 09:53:26 PM »
Not drinking just realizing that I am dealing with someone who obviously gets their jollies by talking smack from 500 miles away that's all. You know the tough computer guy
See you are getting the Internet thug thing mixed up, That is Silas... I am just a shit disturber...
and I call Bullshit on the 500 mile thing.
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline James Buchan

Slammed Bus
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2005, 10:06:35 PM »
Just got off the phone with J - It's 10:10 PM... he's at the shop working on my car..... Slave driver Shane!

Russ

Slammed Bus
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2005, 06:56:28 AM »
he seems like a nice guy i'm sure he doesn't want to be falling behind on your car.i would say a group should all head up with sanding in mind but i think it's best left to the pro's (that and i don't have the patience for it:)
i'm sure it will all be woth it when it's done even if you don't get to race it this year
russ

Offline red snapper

• http://ghiaguy682002@yahoo.ca
Slammed Bus
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2005, 07:01:22 AM »
You just cant rush perfection. Never mind em Jason, as James interior is gonna take a while anyways! :P  

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
Slammed Bus
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2005, 07:10:01 AM »
Just got off the phone with J - It's 10:10 PM... he's at the shop working on my car..... Slave driver Shane!
Yo brother when you get the car back in the end of May you will be thanking me. If you get the car back in the end of May...I say closer to Middle June....
I am not making Jason do anything....I have just been pointing out facts.....I still say this car is cursed... :unsure:  
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline slammedbus

Slammed Bus
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2005, 07:32:09 AM »
Yo brother when you get the car back in the end of May you will be thanking me. If you get the car back in the end of May...I say closer to Middle June....
I am not making Jason do anything....I have just been pointing out facts.....I still say this car is cursed... :unsure:
Listen...tough computer guy. Are you dense?? Get a grip, get a job, get a friggin dog. Find something to do. I am sure you wouldn't appreciate it if I went on a forum and started cracking off about Pointblank. It's your business, your income. Get off my back!

Offline OUTKAST

Slammed Bus
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2005, 12:41:13 PM »
It should have been spelled FLY BY NIGHT not moonlight automotive . I haven't seen him in a while except at the bar spending all of James cash HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH :lol:  

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
Slammed Bus
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2005, 03:16:00 PM »
Listen...tough computer guy. Are you dense?? Get a grip, get a job, get a friggin dog. Find something to do. I am sure you wouldn't appreciate it if I went on a forum and started cracking off about Pointblank. It's your business, your income. Get off my back!
Hey will you paint my DC? :wub:  :huh:  
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline Mowser

• "You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help. " Calvin
Slammed Bus
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2005, 09:21:21 PM »
Just got home from looking at your Bug James.  I hope you aren't paying Jason by the hour cause your in for a long haul.  He was watching Survivor at the shop when I got there.  Sorry J but that was just too damn funny.  \"Going to the shop to work on the beetle\"  Yeah right, more like getting away from the ball and chain.

Mo
'59 Beetle Ragtop
'59 15 Window

Offline James Buchan

Slammed Bus
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2005, 09:45:45 PM »
\"Going to the shop to work on the beetle\" Yeah right, more like getting away from the ball and chain.

With Blackmail like that who needs cash?!?!?!  B)  

Offline Mowser

Slammed Bus
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2005, 09:49:48 PM »
That's some funny sheet.  Slurpee in one hand and remote in the other.
'59 Beetle Ragtop
'59 15 Window

Offline Brent

• http://
Slammed Bus
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2005, 10:25:21 PM »
It is coming. Might spray primer tonight. You will be the first to see pictures when it is done. I promise!
Jason, looking forward to seeing the pictures of your work! B)  

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
Slammed Bus
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2005, 10:30:02 PM »
Just got home from looking at your Bug James.  I hope you aren't paying Jason by the hour cause your in for a long haul.  He was watching Survivor at the shop when I got there.  Sorry J but that was just too damn funny.  "Going to the shop to work on the beetle"  Yeah right, more like getting away from the ball and chain.

Mo
 :lol:  :lol: See I don't need to talk smack from 500 miles away your friends do it for me.....
BY the way you can slam my business all you want... Cause your tax dollars are hard at work paying me Biatch..... Hmmmmm maybe I need another new truck...Thanks Ministry of Education!!! :lol:  :lol:  
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline Mowser

Slammed Bus
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2005, 10:32:07 PM »
I could paintshop you some.  It's going to be pastel blue again right?  
'59 Beetle Ragtop
'59 15 Window

Offline Mowser

Slammed Bus
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2005, 10:42:58 PM »
I'm allowed to heckle him.  I've actually met him Shane and he's a friend.  It's your kind of crap that give forums a bad name.  SHC has a familiar ring to it.  It's one thing to talk about things you know.  A totally different thing when you don't know SH**.  Sound familiar to anyone?
'59 Beetle Ragtop
'59 15 Window

Offline slammedbus

Slammed Bus
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2005, 07:36:27 AM »
I'm allowed to heckle him.  I've actually met him Shane and he's a friend.  It's your kind of crap that give forums a bad name.  SHC has a familiar ring to it.  It's one thing to talk about things you know.  A totally different thing when you don't know SH**.  Sound familiar to anyone?
BAaa haaa haaaa Todd .....very funny

Offline red snapper

• http://ghiaguy682002@yahoo.ca
Slammed Bus
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2005, 08:53:41 AM »
Cant we all just get along??? Leave him the fuck alone Shane, as I need some bodywork on the Fiat!

Offline slammedbus

Slammed Bus
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2005, 10:12:16 AM »
Alright. Enough is enough. This is getting way out of hand. Jamie's job is taking a little longer than expected. Ha ha he May or May not have his car ready for this year. The jokes are said, pot shots have been made. Some are joking some are not. This was supposed to be a fun project for me and it is now becoming a serious hassle. Let's stop the bickering and let me get to work. You will all see the bug by the beginning of June latest.

Geoff feel free to delete this thread

Offline James Buchan

Slammed Bus
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2005, 10:53:37 AM »
You will all see the bug by the beginning of June latest

YA!  :rockon:  

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
Slammed Bus
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2005, 11:15:05 AM »

YA!  :rockon:
I will lay $50 on that
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline slammedbus

Slammed Bus
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2005, 04:30:18 PM »
I'll take that bet!  

Offline James Buchan

Slammed Bus
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2005, 04:47:34 PM »
Woot Woot!!!  :rockon:  

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
Slammed Bus
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2005, 05:29:50 PM »
that is funny cuz when I bet James he would not take it... :o  
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline OUTKAST

Slammed Bus
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2005, 06:16:26 PM »
Thought I saw the shell at the shop today no teacher to be found but alot of kids pretending to drive the bug Can you say beetle cram  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Maybe they were all sanding the dash  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: the kid in the engine compartment making engine noises was the funniest :lol:  :lol: will check back next month on the progress boys  

Offline slammedbus

Slammed Bus
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2005, 11:35:40 PM »
Shell is in prime. Looks like that $50 is mine