Author Topic: Kirin's New Interior, Finally Done!  (Read 1470 times)

Offline Al Canuck

Kirin's New Interior, Finally Done!
« on: July 01, 2004, 01:16:52 AM »
Well, we finished Kirin's interior tonight, so I shot a few pics for all to enjoy. We still need to put the lower kick panel in, and Kirin needs to get new knobs, handles, and such, but it's basically done. Well, that, and the headliner looks like poo, but we'll fix that while he's in Europe! I think the whole colour scheme worked great, and it is a truly timeless design. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out, from the vinyl, to the custom cut, custom patterned wool square weave carpet, to the grey vinyl, French stitched E brake and shift boots that we cooked up for him tonight, it's great. Hope you guys like it as much as I do, and yes, that includes you Brian! ;)  

Al

ps - No hard feeling over any of the previous nonsense between Brian and myself. I never started it, nor wanted it to continue, and I would like to publicly apologise for any shitty things I said, and would like to bury the hatchet once and for all. There's room for more than 1 good trimmer in this area.

Offline vwmom

• http://www.imagevent.com/bluefrog
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2004, 07:12:19 AM »
S-weeeeeet.  :)  

Offline kirin

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2004, 07:57:25 AM »
Special thanks to Al and Anita for putting up with me the whole way. Were some interesting times espiecially the whole carpet debacle. Thanks guys so much I'm indebted to you(in more ways then one :P  or is that my mom...) anyways thank you guys for so much..
See you later.
If more power is better. Then too much is just enough.
Why do it once when you can do it thrice?

Offline Pipes

• http://
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2004, 10:39:18 AM »
WOW! Looks GREAT!
Trying for low, show & go

1967 Beetle