Author Topic: Two Guy Stole My Stereo Out Of One Of My Cars  (Read 5035 times)

Offline Custom76Bus

• http://vw.norquaydesign.com
Two Guy Stole My Stereo Out Of One Of My Cars
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2005, 04:27:06 PM »
Let
--Gavin
1976 Custom Westfalia... in the works.

Offline HeliMike

« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2005, 04:33:38 PM »
For those of you who are \"surreysually impaired\":

OK GUYS, DONT YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THEN ANALYZE ME? I DO NOT RUN A GROW OP, I OWN THREE BUSINESSES. WHAT
67 Sunroof Beetle

Offline slammedbus

• Check us out on Facebook
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2005, 04:54:07 PM »
SMILE!

YOU'RE ON CANDID CAMERA :blink:  
Wreck Amended Restorations

Honest work for honest rates. Done by people that are just as excited to see your dream hit the road as you are.

Offline Geoff

• http://airspeedparts.com
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2005, 05:23:17 PM »
I dont know Kit and I don't think I have ever met him but he is here because he is into VW's just like the rest of us. Go easy on him ......... for a while. Once Kit has been here a while he will understand that everyone gets a good hazing here.  It always seems that the ones that get the most flack are the ones we don't know well, or then there is Kirin :lol:  I'll leave that one alone for now.

Now go play nice Kiddies. :wub:  

Offline kit

• http://
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2005, 05:27:56 PM »
thanks geoff, and yes we have met at airspeed

Offline Hillbilly

« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2005, 06:34:31 PM »
KIT....now I don't want to keep beating this drum but please hear me out. I have no clue of your morale standards and I don't care it is non of my buisness ..unless it effects me. Live and let live.I understand the \" I am not a rat \" line  really no one likes a rat.I dont like rats. You have to put things in there rightfull place. I would not rat on anyone period.But what is a rat ? Where do you draw that line between \"RATTING\" and steping up to the plate and being an responsible humanbeing? Say I come over to your place and see that you have some grass in your garage .I go home  and call the fuzz. Yes That is a Rat.who wouild like that.( you see that is your concern not mine...) you are hurting no one but yourself ( I am an abuser). But if I were to come over and see you had my uncle Bobs body in your freezer Then called the cops ...what am I?what if I didn't call them? would that be cool? I have had things stolen  ( tons of shit) and yes it pisses me off. I dont call the fuzz most of the time because there is not much they can do.You have a video......maybe they live in your area....maybe they will walk by and then what.....beat him up? Then you are the criminal. Maybe they will come by again and keep stealing your stuff .you have a way to stop them from stealing your stuff again and your neighbors and maybe even mine.(that is the tape). You have to draw the line some place in life ....where you draw that line is no one elses buisness.Unless it effects them.
     Hey on another note ..hows the puppies comming? where do you live? Are ya into visitors? ( hide the body) ? Don't let the guys here torture you to much....most of them are pretty harmless....they like me have opinions and like to share them........you would learn nothing in life if you didn't listen to other peoples opinions.  Like I am sure that some one will have one about my grammer ( not to mention my spelling) oh and some one by the way mentioned your education level...wow ...you have a higher education than me ...no seriously....but then again he was most likley full of it :lol: ....Be cool rethink life every day cause it changes every day. What seems right to you now could  seem a little less right tomorrow.....
               Take care pal ..............Bill

If any won of yew can tell me how to ewes spell cheque please let me no.....:o)

Offline Hillbilly

« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2005, 06:41:15 PM »
Sounds like an insurace scam to me.
Errr.. :blink: .............lets see.......policey deductable $300  ones.....depreciation on stereo..$100......hassle and inconveinence ......Priceless.  No I doubt that .......

Offline egspot

• http://www.cardomain.com/id/egspot
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2005, 07:29:12 PM »

I met Kit,

I am late 40s, ex-USMC SGT. Univ. grad. 24yrs maried. I been around I guess. He agree to a deal in a transaction for parts and honored  it. He could have gone another way.

He is real,

Hats off.

Emilio

Offline buddy boy

• Marked for life
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2005, 09:18:47 PM »
i honestly thought this whole thing was a big joke , someone kidding around (something i'v come to expect from the regular vw guy's),....... thats why i threw in a few words of my own, i didn't mean to offend anyone !

everone is intitled to there own opinions.

your prolly one of the coolist guy's when it comes to hangin out.

now,...... does anyone know how i can get rid of this discharge coming out of my urethera , it hurts like i'm pissing out razors !!! :wacko: ....... damn you scrachy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

"only dead fish swim with the stream"

Offline Bubba

« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2005, 10:23:36 PM »
no cops, i am not a rat, i will see them , they prob walk by my  house alot
You are either part of the solution, or part of the problem.  With this there is no middle ground.
64 Beetle
86 Nissan Multi
81 Rabbit
90 Malibu Euro F3
94 H-D FXDWG

Any country that protects rights of criminals over rights of honest citizens is not worth living in.

Offline slammedbus

« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2005, 07:45:50 AM »

now,...... does anyone know how i can get rid of this discharge coming out of my urethera , it hurts like i'm pissing out razors !!! :wacko: ....... damn you scrachy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What you have to do is soak the tip in turpentine. Approximately one half hour. Works best if solution is boiling.

My big green lover gave me something like that once.

Honest work for honest rates. Done by people that are just as excited to see your dream hit the road as you are.

Offline blueberry

• Gary (Blueberry)
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2005, 08:20:02 AM »
\"Big Green Lover\"  --  Oh No!!  Is the Hulk out catting around again!!!
Gary Endersby

CHEECH

« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2005, 08:29:25 AM »
KIT....now I don't want to keep beating this drum but please hear me out. I have no clue of your morale standards and I don't care it is non of my buisness ..unless it effects me. Live and let live.I understand the \" I am not a rat \" line really no one likes a rat.I dont like rats. You have to put things in there rightfull place. I would not rat on anyone period.But what is a rat ? Where do you draw that line between \"RATTING\" and steping up to the plate and being an responsible humanbeing? Say I come over to your place and see that you have some grass in your garage .I go home and call the fuzz. Yes That is a Rat.who wouild like that.( you see that is your concern not mine...) you are hurting no one but yourself ( I am an abuser). But if I were to come over and see you had my uncle Bobs body in your freezer Then called the cops ...what am I?what if I didn't call them? would that be cool? I have had things stolen ( tons of shit) and yes it pisses me off. I dont call the fuzz most of the time because there is not much they can do.You have a video......maybe they live in your area....maybe they will walk by and then what.....beat him up? Then you are the criminal. Maybe they will come by again and keep stealing your stuff .you have a way to stop them from stealing your stuff again and your neighbors and maybe even mine.(that is the tape). You have to draw the line some place in life ....where you draw that line is no one elses buisness.Unless it effects them.
Hey on another note ..hows the puppies comming? where do you live? Are ya into visitors? ( hide the body) ? Don't let the guys here torture you to much....most of them are pretty harmless....they like me have opinions and like to share them........you would learn nothing in life if you didn't listen to other peoples opinions. Like I am sure that some one will have one about my grammer ( not to mention my spelling) oh and some one by the way mentioned your education level...wow ...you have a higher education than me ...no seriously....but then again he was most likley full of it  ....Be cool rethink life every day cause it changes every day. What seems right to you now could seem a little less right tomorrow.....
Take care pal ..............Bill

Bill that must have taken you a month to type that out :lol:  :lol:

Offline buddy boy

• Marked for life
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2005, 01:04:24 PM »

What you have to do is soak the tip in turpentine. Approximately one half hour. Works best if solution is boiling.

My big green lover gave me something like that once.
ok ,. now, should i pour it on , or use the tea bag meathod ?  

Offline slammedbus

« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2005, 05:39:44 PM »
Chances are tea bagging is what got you in this mess in the first place. pour it on man.

Offline Jeremy

« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2005, 11:14:15 PM »
Chances are tea bagging is what got you in this mess in the first place. pour it on man.
This is funny shit!!
'59 Beetle
'59 Single Cab

Offline buddy boy

• Marked for life
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2005, 06:51:37 PM »
i poured it on,... and now i got huge fukin blister on it !!!.. and scratchy (she's the 2 dollar hooker remeber) is pissed , because it popped and now she's temporarly blinded by the gush of puss ,................... NOW WHAT !!!!!  :blink:  

Offline Boost_Retard

« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2005, 07:01:41 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAAHAHAHAH!!! DAMN! i just watched that vid of Danny getting BURNED by that chick...LOL dont worry dan, if you were not hanging out with those guys she woulda thought you were way cooler...not your faulght! and who else had a girl toutch them that night?

But man! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!! :blush:

:D  

Offline slammedbus

« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2005, 09:03:25 PM »
i poured it on,... and now i got huge fukin blister on it !!!.. and scratchy (she's the 2 dollar hooker remeber) is pissed , because it popped and now she's temporarly blinded by the gush of puss ,................... NOW WHAT !!!!!  :blink:
You now are on the road to recovery bro. Rest easy and stay away from scratchy and any green cross dressing hawties

Offline silas

• Some cool videos...Check them out!!
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2005, 09:04:32 PM »
You are either part of the solution, or part of the problem.  With this there is no middle ground.
very well said.

Offline slammedbus

« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2005, 09:08:14 PM »
Quit changing the subject silas  :P  

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
    • Pointblank Installations
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2005, 07:30:38 AM »
You now are on the road to recovery bro. Rest easy and stay away from scratchy and any green cross dressing hawties
I just want the record straight, I am not Scratchy.... I do not cross dress ...................... alot..
and I have met scratchy, She is a nice woman....just a little infected...
 :huh:  
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline Hillbilly

« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2005, 07:54:08 AM »
I just want the record straight, I am not Scratchy.... I do not cross dress ...................... alot..
and I have met scratchy, She is a nice woman....just a little infected...
 :huh:
:huh: The \"alot \" part scares me  :D But glad to hear the Kwalada worked  :lol:  

Offline silas

• Some cool videos...Check them out!!
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2005, 05:15:19 PM »
Quit changing the subject silas  :P
my bad.

back to budy guy and his infected nutsack...