Author Topic: In Need Of Help  (Read 485 times)

Offline Gearhedd

• http://
In Need Of Help
« on: May 01, 2006, 01:54:01 AM »

Hey all!

Well here I am sitting between a rock and a hard place writing to ya'll
I like many of you have read and dreampt of owning a VW all of my childhood... And now that I finally have one I am possibly needing to get rid of it due to lack of cash to get it to Nanaimo from Mission :(   What i have is a 73 SuperBeetle, Bought it a few years back to only have the fuse box meltdown on me a few months later, I managed to grab a new fuse block off a buddy but the wires were such a birds nest that i kept getting discouraged.But have recently come to the conclusion that i could just wire up the \"necesities\" as much as a pain in the butt that would be too I suppose it would just be a heck of alot less expencive...Is this thought just a dream or can it be a reality?? I really would love to keep this lil monster, The previous owner lived up Cypress Mtn so she had it lifted 4\" and had huge problems with the auto stick so switched it to full manual. I bought a full set of oldskool VW Canada off road tires in 2003 @ GCVW show......Im not really sure what to say here boys and gals... But what it comes down to here is that i REALLY wanna keep this super!!
I guess I am hoping that some of ya'll out there might be able to help me out, Anything that anyone can help me with would be greatly appreciated And of course in return i am more than willing to do everything i can to help you out too....

Please feel free to give me a call anytime
250 740 1892

Desperately yours
Russ

Using nitrous is like having sex with a hot chick with an STD, you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences