Author Topic: Hi Guys  (Read 10632 times)

Offline BUGGER

Hi Guys
« on: September 26, 2004, 08:12:06 AM »
Hi, my name is Samantha.
I met this guy at a local bar I hang at out here in Abbotdsford. we really hit it off cause he was into fastvws and I luv fastvws. anyways hetold me of this forum and this is where that guy that drives that turbo bug hangs. i luv that bug cause I saw it at at friday night drag. wow it really gets my heart pounding.

I want to learn more about fixing my bus, im pretty good with working with tools cause my dad was a mechanic back when we lived in cali. :D  

Offline Chris

• Car.
Hi Guys
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2004, 09:25:16 AM »
hahahahahahhahahhahahahahhhahahahh :rockon:  

Offline James Buchan

Hi Guys
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2004, 10:05:13 AM »
Ummmm that Turbo bug is slow....   B)  

Offline silas

• Some cool videos...Check them out!!
Hi Guys
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2004, 11:14:22 AM »
hi my name is shane but you can call me shootsblanks. i like to dress up in womens clothing and ride little dirt bikes. i enjoy long walks on short peirs, and drinking milk straight from the carton.

some people call me the space cowboy, some people call the gangster of attention thats why i must make up alternate personalities and go play with my web-buddies.

:o

;)  

Offline Needles

• http://
Hi Guys
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2004, 12:50:45 PM »
hi my name is shane but you can call me shootsblanks. i like to dress up in womens clothing and ride little dirt bikes. i enjoy long walks on short peirs, and drinking milk straight from the carton.

some people call me the space cowboy, some people call the gangster of attention thats why i must make up alternate personalities and go play with my web-buddies.

;)
Yeah Silas,could it be true?
Gotta be the hulk taking us for a ride :lol:  :lol:  ;)  

Offline Chris

• Car.
Hi Guys
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2004, 02:32:02 PM »
unfortunately, I say no, as both Shanes, Dannyboy, Amanda and myself were eating breakfast at the time of this posting......

Offline Chris

• Car.
Hi Guys
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2004, 02:47:00 PM »
I ride around on my mighty45 with no pants on! Does that make me an air-kooled guy?

Offline BUGGER

Hi Guys
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2004, 05:22:27 PM »
So like, i guess I'm missing something? Fill me in on the fricking joke silas & niedreg (what the hell does that mean??).

James that is a kool looking bug is it turbo'd?

My guy says that turbo bug's nick name is the 'Hulk and that it blew up on the track!!

Great day today, gotta hit the books paper due on Wed.

That is a kool site 1976BUS, I too have a 1976 bus!! (what is a mighty 45?...dare i ask?)

:)  :rockon:
« Last Edit: September 26, 2004, 05:24:34 PM by VWBusChick27 »

Offline OUTKAST

Hi Guys
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2004, 06:38:59 PM »
Hey welcome bus chick , :)  Remember bus owners stick together what do you do with bug guys anyways .Remeber you can sleep better in a van ! :lol:

You should check out some more postings when you have time
Then you will kinda figure out the smack talk , goofy  banter bit  :blink:
 It makes the site something to read everyday right Shane  :P

Take care

Offline 1969deluxebus

• Cruising in a Bay is the only way.
Hi Guys
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2004, 07:51:55 PM »
welcome to airspeed forms. all buses welcome here.especially if you are a chick that drives one. what year is your's i am in abby to?
matt street
I love driving and I love driving either my bay window or TDI

Offline James Buchan

Hi Guys
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2004, 08:43:42 PM »
Nope mine isn't turbo, IDA feed. Best time at the track 13.57 @95mph.

The other guys figured your original post was somone playing a game with them - there is ALOT of joking around on this site.

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
    • Pointblank Installations
Hi Guys
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2004, 09:11:31 PM »
Well Now... If you play your cards right. Go to schoo; Drink your milk, and say your prayers at night , and oh ask my wife...I may talkke you for a ride in the HULK!! However you must first ride the 76bus/ then in the \"Never stroke\" then in Pig pen , last but not leats the Hoosier... after you have survived all those rides... THe Hulk it is...

Now you see you sound like a guy on here named Geoff who likes to tease and make jokes...and or the 27 makes me think you are UPM1  so which is it?

So what you must do now is post your bus with you standing beside it... The Hulk will be on the Road again next year.. Make sure you come and say Hi and get your \"HULK Racing T-shirt\"
« Last Edit: September 26, 2004, 09:14:38 PM by Pointblank »
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline kirin

Hi Guys
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2004, 06:29:21 AM »
Just when I thought all was going to stay the same.. Well at least I can watch this from 12000 km away and watch it unfold:p
If more power is better. Then too much is just enough.
Why do it once when you can do it thrice?

Offline Chris

• Car.
Hi Guys
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2004, 07:41:18 AM »
Just when I thought all was going to stay the same.. Well at least I can watch this from 12000 km away and watch it unfold:p
whats ur point?

Offline Geoff

• http://airspeedparts.com
Hi Guys
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2004, 02:09:09 PM »
Yeah like I have time for this? I'm spending all my time on the new project.

Offline BUGGER

Hi Guys
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2004, 07:28:23 PM »
Well Now... If you play your cards right. Go to schoo; Drink your milk, and say your prayers at night , and oh ask my wife...I may talkke you for a ride in the HULK!! However you must first ride the 76bus/ then in the \"Never stroke\" then in Pig pen , last but not leats the Hoosier... after you have survived all those rides... THe Hulk it is...

Now you see you sound like a guy on here named Geoff who likes to tease and make jokes...and or the 27 makes me think you are UPM1  so which is it?

So what you must do now is post your bus with you standing beside it... The Hulk will be on the Road again next year.. Make sure you come and say Hi and get your \"HULK Racing T-shirt\"
Now look, I'm really peed at most of your comments towards me, are you telling me that there are no other vwgirls on  this forum, cause it surely feels that way...

YOU GUYS AND YOUR EGOS, WHAT THE HECK!!!  its not like I've never had a ride in a 150+HP bug before!!
My dad worked on some mighty fine cali bugs back in the day IN LA!!!

I'll get a pic of my bus up as soon as I have time to figure it out, as for a pic of me, where is your pic, 76BUS's pic, Nederigspic, kellogspic etc????!!

FYI : Teasing & jokes, by the looks at this forum, thats more like your relationship with that1976BUS!
Now you see you sound like a guy who can't take a little joking around...and oh yeah the 27 stands for my age, unlike.... ;)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2004, 07:31:01 PM by VWBusChick27 »

Offline James Buchan

Hi Guys
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2004, 07:40:28 PM »
Man I'm glad I kept my big mouth shut on this one :) Tear them a new one VWBuschick!!!! Send them to therapy!

Offline silas

• Some cool videos...Check them out!!
Hi Guys
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2004, 07:49:23 PM »
its not like I've never had a ride in a 150+HP bug before!!
My dad worked on some mighty fine cali bugs back in the day IN LA!!!

cool. where did your dad work in la?

Offline Needles

• http://
Hi Guys
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2004, 08:23:53 PM »
Yikes,
Go get em girl!!

Matt

Hi Guys
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2004, 08:24:39 PM »
hmmm....Maybe Shane should remove that foot from his mouth :lol:

there's a couple a vw chicks on here, Moni, Lora, Gkafer , and my wife Jen, but she justs lurkes...
« Last Edit: September 27, 2004, 08:25:59 PM by Matt »

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
Hi Guys
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2004, 09:03:55 PM »
Well Now... If you play your cards right. Go to schoo; Drink your milk, and say your prayers at night , and oh ask my wife...I may talkke you for a ride in the HULK!! However you must first ride the 76bus/ then in the "Never stroke" then in Pig pen , last but not leats the Hoosier... after you have survived all those rides... THe Hulk it is...

Now you see you sound like a guy on here named Geoff who likes to tease and make jokes...and or the 27 makes me think you are UPM1
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline Chris

• Car.
Hi Guys
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2004, 09:05:45 PM »

there's a couple a vw chicks on here, Moni, Lora, Gkafer , and my wife Jen, but she justs lurkes...
dont forget James, by the way what is your name going to be after the operation?

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
Hi Guys
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2004, 09:05:56 PM »

You forgot James...
BTW computers are hard to read... Not sure who is who and who is playing around as there are many Jokers on here...... [_[
Foot is firmly lodged in mouth :huh:  
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline Hoosier Daddy

Hi Guys
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2004, 09:06:38 PM »
U guys are stupid.

Offline Chris

• Car.
Hi Guys
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2004, 09:07:52 PM »
Well Now... If you play your cards right. Go to schoo; Drink your milk, and say your prayers at night , and oh ask my wife...I may talkke you for a ride in the HULK!! However you must first ride the 76bus/ then in the "Never stroke" then in Pig pen , last but not leats the Hoosier... after you have survived all those rides... THe Hulk it is...

Now you see you sound like a guy on here named Geoff who likes to tease and make jokes...and or the 27 makes me think you are UPM1

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
Hi Guys
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2004, 09:35:29 PM »
U guys are stupid.
that has got to be the most rednecked comment I have ever heard, and it is 'stooooopid'.
Squarebacks suck :P  
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline James Buchan

Hi Guys
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2004, 10:09:55 PM »
:P  

Offline moni

• http://www.texturedimpressions.com
Hi Guys
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2004, 09:23:42 AM »
hey buschick,
we're few and far between, but there are ladies on the forums. try not to take what these guys post seriously; none of us do.  ;)  seriously, tho, if you're looking for advice on how to fix a broken v-dub, the folk around here are a big help.

that's cool that you've picked up mechanic skills along the way, the ladies who do kick it on these forums have done the same thing. got a project you've got underway? post some pics and plans, and you never know there's lots of people with extra parts kicking around...

welcome aboard! hope to see you around more often.

moni  B)  
Sometimes I get the feeling the whole world is against me, but deep down I know that's not true. Some smaller countries are neutral.

Offline moni

• http://www.texturedimpressions.com
Hi Guys
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2004, 09:27:28 AM »
I will take you for a ride now to make up for these pig headed bastards
oh, btw: don't believe this promise for a second. i was promised a ride in the hulk once too, and to get out of it, pointblank blew up his engine.  :lol:  
Sometimes I get the feeling the whole world is against me, but deep down I know that's not true. Some smaller countries are neutral.

Offline Chris

• Car.
Hi Guys
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2004, 09:29:39 AM »
yeah no kidding, what a cheap a$$ mofo.

he owes me like a ride to frickin timbuktoo by now!