Author Topic: Wuzzup!  (Read 929 times)

Offline 66split

Wuzzup!
« on: August 12, 2005, 01:14:41 PM »
Hey All,

Just wanted to stop by and say \"hey all\".  Havent stop by in a while.  I am vw-less in Arizona now.  Hope all my canadian vw friends are still goin strong!  Have seen quite a few \"cheap\" and very rust free early busses here!  i guess the local vw guys think they are all POS so they leave them alone unless they are perfect!  lol

take care..

66split - Rick
naming a car is gay...really gay.

Offline 66split

Wuzzup!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2005, 01:16:03 PM »
also..i heard my bus FINALLY made it to the UK...but there were a few extra dents in it due to shipping..that really sucks!

Offline Geoff

• http://airspeedparts.com
Wuzzup!
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2005, 01:27:03 PM »
Hi Rick, Good to see you stoped in.
Dale took care of us again this year for the KVOS GCVWS promo. Thanks again for the hook ups!
 :P  

Offline James Buchan

Wuzzup!
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2005, 03:04:10 PM »
RICK!!! Hey man - good to hear from you!

Russ

Wuzzup!
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2005, 05:00:49 PM »
Rick,
glad to hear you are doing fine.any vw's in the future for you?:)
Russ

Offline shortseurocustom

• http://
Wuzzup!
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2005, 04:48:54 PM »
Yeah I guess Rick's old Westy wound up airbagged, disc-braked and Boxster rimmed before it shipped off! Then apparently someone took it for a joyride somewhere between the truck to California and the ship to England. It arrived with a sizable dent in a corner, a ruptured airbag and a fresh coat of mud underneath- from front to back! Also, a smooth running engine suddenly won't run right anymore.... To top it off the shippers won't accept responsibilty until damage exeeds 37% of the value... Hmm, shipping across the pond has become a dangerous sport (for the buyer!!) hee hee

Rick, call me back turdhead

I'll be rolling up to the Great Canadian w/ Eric and his double
If you want it bad, you'll get it bad- The worse you want it the worse it will be!

Offline 66split

Wuzzup!
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2005, 08:11:26 AM »
what??  nice , i guess thats what happens when you try to save a buck on shipping!!  dam that sucks!, Whats up Geoff, Russ, James and Ryan?  Phoenix is HOT...really hot.  But at least it doesnt rain...and the vw's are super dry!  None in my future yet, although i was told about a logo'd 23 window that i never did find, surprise! lol.  Nope just bought a house and am waiting for it to be built.  Just had another daughter who is keeping me up at night!  Hopefully next summer i will begin searching for a new vw.  we'll see how much time i end up spending in the pool....did u know that it gets so hot here that its pointless to go in a pool?  lol...

and Ryno, i called u back twice...answer your dam phone!!  lol
later guys!
rick