Author Topic: Seattle Update  (Read 6266 times)

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
    • Pointblank Installations
Seattle Update
« on: July 17, 2004, 05:14:20 PM »
Well I have heard that Brian took Peoples choice and he took Owners Choice,,,
Way to go Brian, I also heard we had a Mighty 45 go down.... Mighty Jim did an endo and scraped himself up good!!! B)  
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline GRK

• http://
Seattle Update
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2004, 06:36:10 PM »

I also heard we had a Mighty 45 go down....
Ok Shane as you are one of the 45 leaders I hope you start a rubber chicken award to be worn proudly until dethroaned! I know that Terrelle will alwy's cherrish the chicken on our rail! Long live the CHICKEN!!!! :D  :rolleyes:  :mullet:  :mullet:
« Last Edit: July 17, 2004, 08:26:41 PM by GRK »

Offline Chris

• Car.
Seattle Update
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2004, 08:08:40 PM »
so what is the deal with getting in this gang, what do i have to do? A circle of hugs maybe?!

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
Seattle Update
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2004, 09:45:47 PM »
You are already in ...!!! :D  :D  :D  
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline Chris

• Car.
Seattle Update
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2004, 10:41:12 PM »
So what is my member # ??

Offline 1969deluxebus

• Cruising in a Bay is the only way.
Seattle Update
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2004, 01:42:51 AM »
yeah what is this club? :rockon:  
I love driving and I love driving either my bay window or TDI

Offline silas

• Some cool videos...Check them out!!
Seattle Update
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2004, 01:56:08 AM »
yeah what is this club? :rockon:
picture this....

shriners on 1/4 scale crotch rockets. they've got the arms ripped off their jackets and are wearing knee high 23 loop doc martin boots. instead of doing figure 8's, they take turns jumping through flaming hoola hoops. the ladies swoon when the see the mighty 45's rollin, and some even take out their teeth to whistle as the gang pops it up on one training wheel. :lol:  ;)

j/k guys. roll on.

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
Seattle Update
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2004, 09:25:34 AM »
So what is my member # ??
Your number 7
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
Seattle Update
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2004, 09:26:34 AM »
picture this....

shriners on 1/4 scale crotch rockets. they've got the arms ripped off their jackets and are wearing knee high 23 loop doc martin boots. instead of doing figure 8's, they take turns jumping through flaming hoola hoops. the ladies swoon when the see the mighty 45's rollin, and some even take out their teeth to whistle as the gang pops it up on one training wheel. :lol:  ;)

j/k guys. roll on.
You got it bang on Silas except you forgot the spiked helmet
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline Chris

• Car.
Seattle Update
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2004, 10:45:30 AM »
Lucky number 7

That works for me!

Offline 1969deluxebus

• Cruising in a Bay is the only way.
Seattle Update
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2004, 12:40:59 PM »
??
 :rockon:
do i get a number
I love driving and I love driving either my bay window or TDI

Offline Dave R

Seattle Update
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2004, 05:04:33 PM »
Let's see some pics of you guys bootin' around on your hogs... you all should get together for a gang photshoot  :rockon:  

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
Seattle Update
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2004, 06:04:41 PM »
??
 :rockon:
do i get a number
You need to buy a pocket Rocket..
 :wacko:  
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline Chris

• Car.
Seattle Update
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2004, 06:04:53 PM »
First we got to find a tree to build our clubhouse in! One the is big enough to hold all of us!

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
Seattle Update
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2004, 06:06:03 PM »
New Update Hans and Brian made it to the finals of the bracket racin!!!! Go Canada!!!
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline Chris

• Car.
Seattle Update
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2004, 06:08:36 PM »
Sweet, nothing like some canadian air-cooled power to show them amuricuns how to do things!  :rockon:  

Offline surgerypending

Seattle Update
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2004, 06:20:08 PM »
Hum...how much are the pocket bikes? and where do i get one?

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos--what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow

Offline captCRUNCH

Seattle Update
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2004, 06:22:10 PM »
hey shane, can i join with my cbr??  B)  

Offline OUTKAST

Seattle Update
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2004, 06:46:33 PM »
Mommy wont let me join the gang right now on account of being cash poor  :( but I'm down when the time comes .Only made vintage meet and grabbed a few things ,back home now .Nice to see some new faces I met 66split nice ride and matt again .Brians car and my buddy Mike grocotts car looked nice as did most B)  .Sorry if I didn't meet more of you or see your cars,have sick parent and couldn't stay long :(  .Did get some things and said hi to geoff at Airspeed  :D . Can't wait for all the results ..Will stay in the loop Have a great week guys
OUTKAST :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  

Matt

Seattle Update
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2004, 07:10:50 PM »
Jen and I just got home. What a weekend, Friday saw the hotel with Brian and Kim. Geoff and Tania showed up a little later and we decided to walk for beer. Turns out the walgreens didn't sell beer, so it was off to the Safeway, probably a good mile walk to the store and after we bought a couple cases we had no intention of carrying them back...

Yup that's Geoff pushing the shopping cart through the streets of Seattle.

Saturday was Vintage meet, decent show and a rather large swap. I heard my mighty 45 was in the vicinity, so it was time to unpack!! I think the 11 year old chinese boy in the factory where these are put together might have been a little tired. I had to take off the front brakes and do a little adjustment, then adjusted the back brakes, then it was time for a ride

They are great fun, we started with 4 bikes and 2 go-peds Saturday afternoon, by Sat evening, we were down a rider(with a damaged bike), Before the end of the night, we lost 2 more bikes, one kinda fatal and the other in serious condition. Mine was the only survivor of the mighty 45's first night out. I still represent!!

Brian had a wicked showing at vintage meet taking away 2 1st place awards, as well did a friend of ours Mike Grocott in a 66 squareback ts ,Then Brian made it to the finals Sunday, I can't remember the numbers he ran, I'm sure he will fill you in.

And last but not least, the armrest saga...............

is still on.  :(  I can't beleive how hard it is to find a nice armrest.....

Matt  

Offline OUTKAST

Seattle Update
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2004, 07:23:05 PM »
Should have harnessed up that badass bike up to the cart it was way to hot to push a buggy through Seattle next time they ask if you need a hand out take the kid up on his offer . Any mighty 45's carnage photos ?Good laugh and good news for the boys
OUTKAST

Offline Needles

Seattle Update
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2004, 07:25:59 PM »
SURGERYPENDING!!! *******H e L L o !****

Lets see fall off mountain bike= OUCH
fall off/wipe out on a mighty 45.........
 :wacko:  

Matt

Seattle Update
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2004, 07:32:51 PM »
oh...and Dave C from chilliwack, I heard he won it. He is about to kick James in the balls for not showing up again. somethin about \"everytime he says he'll be there and I come to see what my motor is doing, he never shows\"..... I heard him say he was gonna come and take the motor back :lol:  

Offline surgerypending

Seattle Update
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2004, 08:57:17 PM »
thats funny Ian....but your probably right! [_[  
Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos--what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow

Offline Geoff

• http://airspeedparts.com
Seattle Update
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2004, 09:19:22 PM »
Great weekend!
Yes i pushed the shopping cart 1mile full of beer, Gasp gasp, frickin hot out and no help from Mr Armrest ;)

Sat after the Vintage meet we rolled hard on the Mighty 45's, Turns out you should tighten everything before you ride them.

Mine lasted a week before things went bad,,,,Um yeah I lost my muffler at 9pm and the the carb started to puke fuel so a few carb rebuilds later still no go ]:(  Time to bring out old faithful (Go ped)

Robert Fish hosted a great BBQ at his beautiful lake front home. Thanks Robert!

Dannyboy got pissed drunk sat night at the track and was pumping Madona \"Like a Virgin\" from his car while showing us his best dance moves :blink:

Mike Grocot will have his T3 featured in Hot VW's,Congrats!

Sunday swap was smaller than usual as was the event but still fun. Camping was a blast, For those who missed it make sure you join us next year. (Dont sleep on the ant hills like Dannyboy, he still coughing them up)

On the way home I picked up a new toy since the Mighty 45 is in for repairs

All in all a fun weekend, Hope everyone gets their \"45's\" tuned for the GCVWS.....Maybe we could set up a track? Wanna race?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2004, 09:20:31 PM by Gkafer »

Russ

Seattle Update
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2004, 09:37:19 PM »
sorry for the pic size but this woman with a huge mullet walked by and i had to zoom in to get her,i'm sure someone else has her on film:)

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
Seattle Update
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2004, 09:42:21 PM »
Hum...how much are the pocket bikes? and where do i get one?
THey are $400 and you get them from me or Hoosier daddy....
I might get a new one so I will sell mine for $350

FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
Seattle Update
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2004, 09:45:04 PM »
Jen and I just got home. What a weekend, Friday saw the hotel with Brian and Kim. Geoff and Tania showed up a little later and we decided to walk for beer. Turns out the walgreens didn't sell beer, so it was off to the Safeway, probably a good mile walk to the store and after we bought a couple cases we had no intention of carrying them back...

Yup that's Geoff pushing the shopping cart through the streets of Seattle.

Saturday was Vintage meet, decent show and a rather large swap. I heard my mighty 45 was in the vicinity, so it was time to unpack!! I think the 11 year old chinese boy in the factory where these are put together might have been a little tired. I had to take off the front brakes and do a little adjustment, then adjusted the back brakes, then it was time for a ride

They are great fun, we started with 4 bikes and 2 go-peds Saturday afternoon, by Sat evening, we were down a rider(with a damaged bike), Before the end of the night, we lost 2 more bikes, one kinda fatal and the other in serious condition. Mine was the only survivor of the mighty 45's first night out. I still represent!!

Brian had a wicked showing at vintage meet taking away 2 1st place awards, as well did a friend of ours Mike Grocott in a 66 squareback ts ,Then Brian made it to the finals Sunday, I can't remember the numbers he ran, I'm sure he will fill you in.

And last but not least, the armrest saga...............

is still on.  :(  I can't beleive how hard it is to find a nice armrest.....

Matt
Nice to see you rollin hard in the DGLVK
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline Chris

• Car.
Seattle Update
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2004, 09:45:16 PM »
I got some for sale, they are slightly bigger then the mighty 45 standard but not bad.  

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
Seattle Update
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2004, 09:48:21 PM »
I got some for sale, they are slightly bigger then the mighty 45 standard but not bad.
We are looking at bringing bigger ones but may be more money.. also they are going to be a little hard to get across...ask Turbo \" dont wheelie a 45\" Timmy
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph