Author Topic: Strange Festivals  (Read 822 times)

Offline el_flechador

Strange Festivals
« on: November 09, 2004, 10:48:55 AM »
What with the passing of Halloween here i remembered a festival i used to have a lot of drunken fun at back when i lived in Blighty.
http://www.otterytourism.org.uk/events.htm

What it fails to mention on the offical site are :  Steep hill rolling hellfire jumpingdrunken locals  burning skin.
Atop night out in my opinion

So i was wondering are there any strange festivals or traditions here in BC (or further afield)  that i should check out over the coming year?

Cheers

Offline Hoosier Daddy

Strange Festivals
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2004, 03:29:14 PM »
Probably the bi-annual Geoff Peterson Gay Drunken Fest the nights before Spring Meet and Octo-bug. This year I hear the participants had a great time in the historic district of the host city (Tacoma, WA). A fun night for all. I highly recommend this event for anyone that may have questions about themselves or just want to spend sometime with one of the new guides looking over the great amount of puddles Tacoma has to offer.  

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
    • Pointblank Installations
Strange Festivals
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2004, 03:37:02 PM »
Probably the bi-annual Geoff Peterson Gay Drunken Fest the nights before Spring Meet and Octo-bug. This year I hear the participants had a great time in the historic district of the host city (Tacoma, WA). A fun night for all. I highly recommend this event for anyone that may have questions about themselves or just want to spend sometime with one of the new guides looking over the great amount of puddles Tacoma has to offer.
If you have never been to the GPDGE as we regulars call it, I highly suggest you attend one of Stick Boy's events.... :rockon:  
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline James Buchan

Strange Festivals
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2004, 04:22:14 PM »
Cranberry Fest in Fort Langley is interesting

Goto: http://www.fraservalleyguide.ca/

For other events.