Author Topic: Oval Rag  (Read 803 times)

Matt

Oval Rag
« on: September 20, 2004, 07:30:59 PM »
So my wife spotted an Oval rag in some dudes driveway a couple months ago and we have been trying to catch him at home ever since. Well yesterday we finally did. He was quite happy to tell me it is for sale, for way too much money IMO. it's a 57, painted bright pink (total 80's style resto), has a non-running 1776 covered in leaves and 1/2\" dust ,wide five wanna-be fuchs,  kinda nasty tan interior, 40 ford taillights, rossi headlights. dechromed and has 1 piece windows. Needs brakes, (and a tastefull resto). he was asking $7500 for it and said if he didn't get that he would let it sit there some more and collect more dust.

If anyone is at all interested, I can give you the info to find it yourself. I didn't get his number as I thought he was askin way too much, and he was kinda arrogant....

Offline notchback

Oval Rag
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2004, 08:16:29 PM »
I remember the car well from when I worked at Cal Imports. The guy was a total banger. To bad that would have been a good base for a resto
Bruce McCrindle
AIRCOOLED WERKS

New phone number above

Using nitrous is like having sex with a hot chick with an STD, you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences

Offline silas

• Some cool videos...Check them out!!
Oval Rag
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2004, 08:39:02 PM »
he was asking $7500 for it.
WHAT!!!!!

does he think this is thesamba.com or something? ;)  

Russ

Oval Rag
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2004, 08:44:32 PM »
i remember the car as well i think the pink pink and ford taillights ring a bell

Matt

Oval Rag
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2004, 08:47:16 PM »
The color made me sick to my stomach, almost wanted some pepto bismol.....