Author Topic: The Genesis Of Klaatu  (Read 12078 times)

Offline jason_hamilton

• Admin
  • 1969 Karmann Ghia 2161cc
The Genesis Of Klaatu
« on: August 29, 2005, 01:40:02 PM »

Klaatu is a member of the extra-terrestrial race called the Herm, and as such it is immensely powerful, and has been described as power incarnate. It can drain power off of large areas, such as New York, and add to its own power. It can disperse its atoms to feed on a larger area and then bring them back together. It is huge, about as tall as a skyscraper, and is unable to be harmed by physical force, In all their encounters, the Hulk's mightiest blows do absolutely nothing. It is made up of energies and needs to consume them to survive. Klaatu can draw power from any electro magnetic energy source, and can fly through space unaided. It is however, susceptible to certain technology, which can injure, and even destroy it, such as special energy harpoons wielded by Xeron the Star-Slayer, and special energy blasts from the Andromeda Starship1. It also cannot live for too long in an environment that is rich with oxygen.

Nothing is known of Klaatu before his first appearance in the Hulk saga. For unknown reasons, at an unrevealed time long ago in the past, Klaatu became the prey of the Andromeda Starship.

(Incredible Hulk II#137) (fb)- Long ago, a youth who was an oarsman on the Andromeda Starship faced Klaatu alone for unknown reasons. Klaatu destroyed the youth's craft, but the youth was rescued. However, half of the youth's body was burned badly and replaced with machinery. The youth went on to hunt Klaatu for the rest of his life, as Captain Cybor of the Andromeda Starship.

(Incredible Hulk II#136)- There was a power shortage in mid-Manhattan, strongest at the Empire State Building. Hulk jumped to the top since he sensed something troubling there. A ship, the Andromeda Starship, with a crewman named Xeron the Star-Slayer wielding a harpoon, showed up and flew toward the Empire State Building. Then, from within the building, Klaatu emerged. When he emerged, the power went out all over New York. As Hulk looked on, he was very confused, but dove to attack Klaatu anyway. Because of the Hulk's interference, a shot of energy fired by Xeron the Star Slayer at Klaatu missed. The Hulk kept pounding and pounding on Klaatu, but Klaatu didn't even notice. Eventually Klaatu just swatted the Hulk away with a flick of its fingers. Klaatu then faded away, saying that it would disperse its atoms to feed on the electricity all over the city. Xeron was angered that Klaatu got away, and he knocked out Hulk with his energy harpoons.

(Incredible Hulk II#137)- Klaatu was found by the Andromeda Starship and its crew. The ship almost immediately engaged Klaatu in battle. Xeron and Cybor blasted Klaatu with their beams, but Klaatu destroyed Cybor's ship. Klaatu was mortally wounded in the attack however, and as Cybor landed on its back, Klaatu began to drift into the sun. Xeron tried to save the rest of the ship, while Cybor and Klaatu plunged into the sun, apparently both dying...

(Incredible Hulk II#306) (fb)- Klaatu did not die, but the energy of our sun actually revitalized him (seeing as how he absorbs energy and all). The Andromeda Starship latched onto Klaatu and Klaatu pulled them to safety. On the way, the Andromeda Starship picked up Cybor as well.

(Incredible Hulk II#306)- Klaatu appeared in the Crossroads (a dimension of sorts that is a link to many worlds and that the Hulk was imprisoned in at the time). Hulk spotted him, and though he did not remember him, decided to attack anyway, mostly from territorial instinct. Klaatu casually swatted the Hulk away. Hulk then ripped a signpost out of the ground and hurled it at Klaatu. Though it did not hurt Klaatu, it did reveal to Klaatu where it was. Klaatu then used his power to drain some energy from several worlds attacked to the Crossroads. Klaatu then leaves right before the Andromeda  Starship arrives. The starship then captured the Hulk, and proceeded to track Klaatu into \"Ocean World.\"  
Jason Hamilton

Offline James Buchan

The Genesis Of Klaatu
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2005, 01:45:50 PM »
You have way to much time on your hands!!!!

Offline slammedbus

• Check us out on Facebook
The Genesis Of Klaatu
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2005, 01:50:24 PM »
Oh shit sorry, I thought I was on a car forum. Not a comicbook one. Feeling a little weirded :wacko:  
Wreck Amended Restorations

Honest work for honest rates. Done by people that are just as excited to see your dream hit the road as you are.

CHEECH

The Genesis Of Klaatu
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2005, 01:52:18 PM »
Hey :huh:  wasn`t Klaatu  a tribe on Survivor :wacko:  

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
    • Pointblank Installations
The Genesis Of Klaatu
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2005, 02:06:55 PM »

Klaatu is a member of the extra-terrestrial race called the Herm, and as such it is immensely powerful, and has been described as power incarnate. It can drain power off of large areas, such as New York, and add to its own power. It can disperse its atoms to feed on a larger area and then bring them back together. It is huge, about as tall as a skyscraper, and is unable to be harmed by physical force, In all their encounters, the Hulk's mightiest blows do absolutely nothing. It is made up of energies and needs to consume them to survive. Klaatu can draw power from any electro magnetic energy source, and can fly through space unaided. It is however, susceptible to certain technology, which can injure, and even destroy it, such as special energy harpoons wielded by Xeron the Star-Slayer, and special energy blasts from the Andromeda Starship1. It also cannot live for too long in an environment that is rich with oxygen.

Nothing is known of Klaatu before his first appearance in the Hulk saga. For unknown reasons, at an unrevealed time long ago in the past, Klaatu became the prey of the Andromeda Starship.

(Incredible Hulk II#137) (fb)- Long ago, a youth who was an oarsman on the Andromeda Starship faced Klaatu alone for unknown reasons. Klaatu destroyed the youth's craft, but the youth was rescued. However, half of the youth's body was burned badly and replaced with machinery. The youth went on to hunt Klaatu for the rest of his life, as Captain Cybor of the Andromeda Starship.

(Incredible Hulk II#136)- There was a power shortage in mid-Manhattan, strongest at the Empire State Building. Hulk jumped to the top since he sensed something troubling there. A ship, the Andromeda Starship, with a crewman named Xeron the Star-Slayer wielding a harpoon, showed up and flew toward the Empire State Building. Then, from within the building, Klaatu emerged. When he emerged, the power went out all over New York. As Hulk looked on, he was very confused, but dove to attack Klaatu anyway. Because of the Hulk's interference, a shot of energy fired by Xeron the Star Slayer at Klaatu missed. The Hulk kept pounding and pounding on Klaatu, but Klaatu didn't even notice. Eventually Klaatu just swatted the Hulk away with a flick of its fingers. Klaatu then faded away, saying that it would disperse its atoms to feed on the electricity all over the city. Xeron was angered that Klaatu got away, and he knocked out Hulk with his energy harpoons.

(Incredible Hulk II#137)- Klaatu was found by the Andromeda Starship and its crew. The ship almost immediately engaged Klaatu in battle. Xeron and Cybor blasted Klaatu with their beams, but Klaatu destroyed Cybor's ship. Klaatu was mortally wounded in the attack however, and as Cybor landed on its back, Klaatu began to drift into the sun. Xeron tried to save the rest of the ship, while Cybor and Klaatu plunged into the sun, apparently both dying...

(Incredible Hulk II#306) (fb)- Klaatu did not die, but the energy of our sun actually revitalized him (seeing as how he absorbs energy and all). The Andromeda Starship latched onto Klaatu and Klaatu pulled them to safety. On the way, the Andromeda Starship picked up Cybor as well.

(Incredible Hulk II#306)- Klaatu appeared in the Crossroads (a dimension of sorts that is a link to many worlds and that the Hulk was imprisoned in at the time). Hulk spotted him, and though he did not remember him, decided to attack anyway, mostly from territorial instinct. Klaatu casually swatted the Hulk away. Hulk then ripped a signpost out of the ground and hurled it at Klaatu. Though it did not hurt Klaatu, it did reveal to Klaatu where it was. Klaatu then used his power to drain some energy from several worlds attacked to the Crossroads. Klaatu then leaves right before the Andromeda  Starship arrives. The starship then captured the Hulk, and proceeded to track Klaatu into "Ocean World."
 :huh: Dood you sooo need a life.... :huh:  
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
The Genesis Of Klaatu
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2005, 02:07:55 PM »
This is Jim's new car name???
and they pay you for this??? :huh:  
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
The Genesis Of Klaatu
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2005, 02:12:17 PM »
You forgot this part Jason

The Hulk felt sorry for Klaatu, so it removed the harpoons from Klaatu's back. Klaatu was thankful to Hulk, and thanked him by replenishing his strength (which was also weakened by harpoons) by giving him some of its energy. Hulk than teleports back to the Crossroads.
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/klaatuhu.htm
« Last Edit: August 29, 2005, 02:15:16 PM by Pointblank »
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline Geoff

• http://airspeedparts.com
The Genesis Of Klaatu
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2005, 02:29:36 PM »
\"The Hulk kept pounding and pounding on Klaatu, but Klaatu didn't even notice. Eventually Klaatu just swatted the Hulk away with a flick of its fingers. Klaatu then raced away, to the finish line. Hulk was towed back for repairs and would race again....one day....maybe.  Albeit with a smaller motor\"  :D  

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
The Genesis Of Klaatu
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2005, 04:45:25 PM »
"The Hulk kept pounding and pounding on Klaatu, but Klaatu didn't even notice. Eventually Klaatu just swatted the Hulk away with a flick of its fingers. Klaatu then raced away, to the finish line. Hulk was towed back for repairs and would race again....one day....maybe.  Albeit with a smaller motor"  :D
Don't forget the Creator of Klaatu was also the creator of the Hulk :o  
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline G-dog

The Genesis Of Klaatu
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2005, 06:02:36 PM »
klaatu barada nicto ...from The day the earth stood still. could this be the day the hulk stood still?
1967 Beetle (the only year worth considering)/Berg 5

Offline red snapper

• http://ghiaguy682002@yahoo.ca
The Genesis Of Klaatu
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2005, 11:34:14 AM »
klaatu barada nicto ...from The day the earth stood still. could this be the day the hulk stood still?
These two suckers will be standing still on the starting line when their motors go tits up! See ya at the finish line guys!!! :lol:  

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
The Genesis Of Klaatu
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2005, 03:14:37 PM »

Look at Me with the shit curl on my head.....ohhhhh I am so scary[/size]

Is it just me or does Klaatu look like a big tub of shit???
I hope it runs better than it looks :lol:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2005, 03:15:59 PM by Pointblank »
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline Klaatu

• http://www.airspeedparts.com
The Genesis Of Klaatu
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2005, 09:10:53 PM »
Hey, Were does all that anger stem from?Is it from the the fear of not Knowing were to run and hide?Were is the LOVE... :D  You better stop getting so worked up David B. or you gunna rip the nipples out of another shirt!Everyone wants to beat the HULK,I just figured it was time for someone to step up and slap your fuzzy green ass. :wacko: I think Klaatu Looks kinda Rusto to me beeach..... :rockon: Hey Brian,That mag is still calling your name.
I can't reach the bottom but I sure bang the sh*t out of the sides....

Offline Klaatu

The Genesis Of Klaatu
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2005, 09:15:29 PM »
Ohh, Don't you worry it WILL look as good as it runs......But you already know that. It's okay, It's just that fear talkin again.  LOL  

Matt

The Genesis Of Klaatu
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2005, 09:21:52 PM »
I got but one wonder........why do people name their cars??? especially after some lame comic book super-felcher??

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
The Genesis Of Klaatu
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2005, 09:42:03 PM »
Hey, Were does all that anger stem from?Is it from the the fear of not Knowing were to run and hide?Were is the LOVE... :D  You better stop getting so worked up David B. or you gunna rip the nipples out of another shirt!Everyone wants to beat the HULK,I just figured it was time for someone to step up and slap your fuzzy green ass. :wacko: I think Klaatu Looks kinda Rusto to me beeach..... :rockon: Hey Brian,That mag is still calling your name.
Come on Timmy, I am not worked up... Just playin the part dood.
You know how the Hulk scared you and you never busted 10's in it. I just hope Kleetus will be used to it's full potential... ;)
I hope you dont sell this one before you even run it...Come on and spank the Hulk...Show me what you got... ;)
Damn where did I put that picture of Timmy holding his stomach in the Hulk???? :lol:  
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline Klaatu

The Genesis Of Klaatu
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2005, 09:44:48 PM »
If you only have one wonder, Your doing pretty good.  :huh:  

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
The Genesis Of Klaatu
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2005, 09:48:55 PM »
If you only have one wonder, Your doing pretty good.  :huh:
 :huh: what?
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline Klaatu

The Genesis Of Klaatu
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2005, 10:00:50 PM »
It would of been a little hard to run a ten with three gears.The car went 11.30 @ 129.40 with no first.What was your mph with all 4?hmmmmm. As far as me selling my cars its a good thing right? You never would have ever been able to feel your cheeks stretch like that if it was not for me pee pee! :lol: Do you think I will have to use it to it's full potential? I think you better look closer at that pic.,Who's tummy was I holding up? ;)  

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
The Genesis Of Klaatu
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2005, 10:08:38 PM »
Why do you gotta be like? all defensive like..... C'mon Timmy we all know if there is going to anyone to beat the Hulk it would be the builder himself in Kleetus....Wheres the love dood.  :wub:
 Read your PM's ;)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2005, 10:11:46 PM by Pointblank »
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Matt

The Genesis Of Klaatu
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2005, 10:09:09 PM »
.....I just hope Kleetus ......
now that's funny!!!

Offline Klaatu

The Genesis Of Klaatu
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2005, 10:25:26 PM »
Okay,Okay...I'm laughin... :D  

Offline slammedbus

• Check us out on Facebook
The Genesis Of Klaatu
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2005, 07:30:51 AM »
Sorry dood. As long as my kid is wearing his Hulk racing shirt and screams \"please please brrr brrr\" at the computer till he sees the Hulk do a wheel stand.....my moneys on The Hulk
« Last Edit: August 31, 2005, 07:31:35 AM by slammedbus »
Wreck Amended Restorations

Honest work for honest rates. Done by people that are just as excited to see your dream hit the road as you are.

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
The Genesis Of Klaatu
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2005, 10:19:48 AM »
I am Sure Kleetus will be amazing.... It is just that image thing.. You nailed it with the HULK But what kid wants a piece of poo with a curl on his shirt :huh:  :lol:  :lol:  
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline James Buchan

The Genesis Of Klaatu
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2005, 10:20:41 AM »
We could name it \"Private Poopy\" - paint scheme could be army drab green - THERE YA GO!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2005, 10:21:10 AM by James Buchan »

Offline Klaatu

The Genesis Of Klaatu
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2005, 12:49:12 PM »
Hey James,I will be sure to put a tow hook on the back of my car.If you talk nice maybe I will help you see a 12.99 next year......... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Offline G-dog

The Genesis Of Klaatu
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2005, 01:46:06 PM »

Look at Me with the shit curl on my head.....ohhhhh I am so scary[/size]

Is it just me or
does Klaatu look like a big tub of shit???I hope it runs better than it looks :lol:
Klaatu kind of looks like a pile of flaming shit to me!Perhaps Klaatu runs on the runs...excuse me Hulk, I gotta go again,my arse is killin me!

Offline G-dog

The Genesis Of Klaatu
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2005, 01:49:19 PM »
BTW,I've seen the giant tube sticking out the back of Klaatu ,....my eyes areburning ..can't look away ahhhhgggg!!!!

Offline G-dog

The Genesis Of Klaatu
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2005, 02:00:08 PM »

Klaatu
I found an early picture of Klaatu ,but I'm not sure which  one is Jimmy .Are the others crew?

Offline G-dog

The Genesis Of Klaatu
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2005, 02:29:27 PM »
srsfsdtdfgymkhjvjhghmgj,hkhjbjgghgfhdfg
« Last Edit: August 31, 2005, 02:30:38 PM by G-dog »