Author Topic: My Bug  (Read 1449 times)

Offline aircoolednewf

My Bug
« on: February 24, 2006, 02:25:23 PM »
hey, I havn't posted here ery often, but now that my 3 year project is coming to an end, I figured I'd put up a few pics. Well, I am moving to Edmonton, so I traded the bug to a friend of mine for his bike, but I am thinking that once I'm all settled away up there I may buy the bug back and ship it up. Maby even jin the air riders for their cruise to the great canadian show.well, here it is as it stands now.

CHEECH

My Bug
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2006, 03:51:53 PM »
SWEET RIDE :rockon:  I love that shit :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  

Offline surgerypending

My Bug
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2006, 03:55:54 PM »
Awsome der bye!
Love to see you cruising here in that!
Just get it shipped to my place and I'll give it back to ya all nice and shiny!
Gerry
Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos--what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow

Offline thrasherbill

• http://www.volksrods.com/id103.htm
My Bug
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2006, 10:19:46 PM »
Hey David, good to see ya here! Edmonton is one step closer to the best coast! Even if you don't get the car out west you should plan on making the trip to Great Canadian anyway. I'm sure we'll be having another big VolksRods party that weekend. Let's see the bike you traded the car for.

:rockon:

ThrasheR
Screw preservation... hand me that Sawzall!

CLICK.

Pinhead Lounge

Offline aircoolednewf

My Bug
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2006, 05:49:07 AM »
Gerry, carefull what ya sez now, it might just end up on your door step.lol

Thrasher, if i'm there for he show, I'll definately be looking for the volksrod guys. Can Gerry come too, his car is real pretty,but nothing a saws all can't fix.
I think I'll b at the Great Canadian show with or without a car. I'v been looking at pictures of it since me buddy mooved up there must be almost 10 years now.
  I'm sure thrasher has already seen the bike I got in exchange for the bug. Now It came in boxes and bare metal, but now it's starting to look like something.

Offline surgerypending

My Bug
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2006, 05:36:03 PM »
Wouldn't say it unless i ment it Dave....anytime on the shiny stuff for u!
Oh...and if I ever catch you around my car with a saws-all someones gonna be in big trouble...it might be me...unless I have a saws-all too! :P
Gerry
Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos--what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow