Author Topic: The Fish And The Rockers  (Read 1403 times)

Offline OUTKAST

The Fish And The Rockers
« on: June 25, 2004, 07:58:07 PM »
Well it's been just mad around hear lately  :wacko: .The van is running good and just did 4 day campout about an hour and a half from here .The westy tent worked beautiful and the wife and kids enjoyed the new space  :rolleyes: . I also managed to catch a prize winnig trout  B) != got a brand new fly rod,reel combo . I dropped the van at a friends for the weekend if all goes as planned those rockers Geoff got me should be installed by wed :D . Hope you all had a good weekend and hopefully I'll see some of you in Seattle . Has anybody thought about gathering at the Swap entrance say noon just to touch base and put a face to some of the other Airspeed members . When I get some camping photos developed I'll post them
Later OUTKAST ^_^  

Offline red snapper

• http://ghiaguy682002@yahoo.ca
The Fish And The Rockers
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2004, 12:15:38 PM »
When are  you going to get that rust bucket of yours down here to the lower mainland? ;)  

Offline OUTKAST

The Fish And The Rockers
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2004, 07:23:35 PM »
As soon as I get the transporter device hooked up or figure a way to levitate it down there . Got it back today with new rockerss in ,looks good one dent at a time . I'm shooting for being around for the great canadian weekend though with the jetta . Iwill phone you when I come down.
OUTKAST