Specialty Forums > Off-Road Forum

buggy ready for 03/2015???

<< < (2/6) > >>

67VERT:

a guy actually reading instruction before doing the job

trans ruffed in

GRK:
It's coming along great ! I heard its getting colour soon. How Long are those trailing arms.
I took your  advice and put in steel tubes for clutch and throttle cables. Did you reserve for spring break?
Gary

67VERT:
colour is going to be a while yet, the arms are 3x3. The yurts that Hans and I usually get were taken so we had to take the pet friendly one. You should be much happier with the cable housing not moving around. Better pedal feel. Did you get the full throttle angles sorted?

We are very busy at home so I'm hoping my boys start getting there back side in gear so we can bring it down with us.

What size motor and what size carbs are you running?

GRK:

--- Quote from: 67VERT on August 31, 2014, 07:21:37 AM ---colour is going to be a while yet, the arms are 3x3. The yurts that Hans and I usually get were taken so we had to take the pet friendly one. You should be much happier with the cable housing not moving around. Better pedal feel. Did you get the full throttle angles sorted?

We are very busy at home so I'm hoping my boys start getting there back side in gear so we can bring it down with us.

What size motor and what size carbs are you running?

--- End quote ---
2275 for motor 44 empis think I have throttle angle sorted out.
Better get boys busy around 190 days until we go!
Have you got sand tires?

67VERT:

some progress

waiting for tie rods

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version