General Forums > Air Speed Lounge

Gcvw Drag Night Grudge Matche

(1/6) > >>

James Buchan:
So I'm set up to spank a certain Green Ghia that night (just waiting for the excuses to start  :lol: ).
Are they going to allow staging for such matches that night or will the field be to busy being that it is a street legal night?

Geoff:
We will be able to do some grudge matches that night..................Get ready to see my tail pipe James :D  

James Buchan:
I'll go up against you Geoff, should be fair my 1915 against your 2276 hmmm ya sounds like a close race.....not. Brian's been trash talking his ghia and Kev and I want to compare are relativly close displacements. I've got a few hundred pounds advantage over both so I'm pretty sure I'll do well.

red snapper:
James, you better do a little practising before the big night. Are we racing for bragging rights or for anything else? If I lose fairly I guarantee you there wont be any excuses. Hey Geoff, This forum is awsome, So you know alot about our motors. In your proffesional opinion who do you think will win?  

James Buchan:
For geoff to be able to give his prediction he will have to know some info like weight, engine specs, tranny me being a better driver etc....
You want to post and we'll let everyone give there 2 cents and make it a little more interesting? Stroker vs non stroker? If you need a place to weigh your car either go to the scale on the #1 near 104th at night or I can take you out to the transfer station in aldergrove when a friend of mine is working (if your car can make it) are you still trailering it everywhere?  :P  :P  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version