General Forums > Air Speed Lounge

Member Inventory.. INTRODUCE YOURSELF - you and your dubz

<< < (16/16)

bwaz:
there were a few years where it didn't have the horn ring hoop, not sure which years? Likely newer. Here's a quick glance at changes... there's also a good thread for 60 & 61 on the Samba 
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=464213&highlight=1960+horn+ring

PGman:
Brian, thanks for your advice and the link to the Samba 60-61 thread....

I have spent many hours poring over the '60 stuff to be sure!

Going to get the car in a couple weeks, and that will give me some time to play around with it before it comes time to batten down the hatches in this locale end of October......

Cheers and thanks again.....

P.S. Have read and retread the threads and articles on your Split......what an amazing car!

Splitty Ken:
New to the forum and posted these somewhere else and spotted this thread, whoops... anyway, relatively new to Canada and very new to the forum.  I've had the Bus for years (about 18 and doing it for the second time), putting a 400bhp engine in with 915, uniball rear etc. and the bug is a new purchase to tied me over until the bus is up and running.   

WESTY69:
Welcome to the best lil Veedub forum around , sweet veedubs you have there Ken , lots of amazing guys here , Enjoy :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version