General Forums > Photo Gallery

New To This Community

(1/1)

LADY BUG:
I'M LOOKING FOR SOME INFO ON UP COMING EVENTS SUCH AS GREAT CANADIAN BUG SHOW DATES ETC.  I HAVE A 63 BUG (RAG TOP), I HAVE NO CONTACT WITH OTHER OWNERS AT THIS TIME AND WOULD LIKE TO  :rolleyes: FIND OUT ABOUT CASUAL EVENTS AND MEET OTHER PEOPLE WITH SIMULAR INTERESTS...MY CAR IS OFF THE ROAD RIGHT NOW, HAVE A UNIQUE PROBLEM WITH IGNITION.  MY CAR IS STILL 6 VOLT  AND HAS A 6 VOLT IGNITION AND 12 VOLT TRANY (CAR IS STOCK 63 EXCEPT FOR 1970 TRANSMISION) SO THE BUSHING IN THE STARTER WEARS OUT DUE TO IT NOT BEING A PERFECT FIT.  HAS ANYONE ELSE RAN INTO THIS! AND BESIDES CONVERTING TO 12V ANY SUGGESTIONS IN LAYMANS TERMS PLEASE... AS I'M NOT VERY MECHANICALY MINDED!

B) WHEN & WHERE IS GREAT CANADIAN BUG SHOW?

I HOPE THIS MESSAGE IS POSTED IN THE CORRECT PLACE AS I'M NOT THAT GREAT WITH COMPUTERS.

LADY BUG

bajabarbie:
check your private messages :)

Geoff:
Ladybug,
For show and event dated please look in the top right corner of this page as it has a calendar with all the dates. Once on that page you can click on the day you want and see more info, for the next month click on the bottom right]]]]] next month

For your starter problem, You can replace the starter bushing $5.00 part  with not much problem. You can contact us at the shop and we can tell you how to do it the easy way.

There is also a small gathering of VW's here at the shop this Wed night with pop and Pizza.

Geoff.

Russ:
did someone say pizza? :huh:  

Geoff:
Yes Rusty..........Pizza
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Pizza, Drop By.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version