Author Topic: Wtb Clean Pan  (Read 1031 times)

Offline nivag

• Gavin Lee
Wtb Clean Pan
« on: January 23, 2004, 08:00:26 PM »
Hey guys,
I may be looking for a clean pan(swing, no IRS). Would be ideal if someone had one already blasted and painted, but open to any. Prefer complete and working condition...

If anyone knows of anything, please let me know

My number is 604-999-5553
email: agent-g@telus.net
Or just post here

Thanx Gavin

Billyisgr8

Wtb Clean Pan
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2004, 09:29:08 PM »
Do you have an IRS pan to trade?  I have a perfect swing pan on my 72 but would not be getting it off for approx 1-2 months though.

It was on the 72 chop top suicide door beetle that was at airspeed  5 months ago if you had ever looked at it.

Kevin

Offline nivag

• Gavin Lee
Wtb Clean Pan
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2004, 09:46:31 PM »
I may need something before then... Do you know what year it's from? What kind of shape is it in? What is on it for brakes, susp, etc...? How much would you want?

Thanx Gavin

Billyisgr8

Wtb Clean Pan
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2004, 08:35:08 AM »
From what I remember it is in pertfect as in very perfect shape. The car is a 72 . It is at Shane's house now for the past few months and is full of stuff so I  havn't looked into it since it was at airspeed.  Geoff and Shane( Roodie)  would probably know the shape it is in better than me as Geoff had to walk by and look at it every day for a few months. Shane was working on something on the car for ahwile so he may even know too.  The pan has all stock parts on it.  The beam is Geoff's which is a dropped beam with porsche  brakes on it.  I would be keeping all the steering components.

All I would want is enough money to pay for the irs pan at airspeed  that is sitting out front, or another good irs pan.  How much Geoff is wanting for it I never asked.  You could work something out with him so I would just take the irs pan.