Author Topic: DVKK Prospect  (Read 5691 times)

Offline Geoff

• http://airspeedparts.com
Re: DVKK Prospect
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2011, 01:54:08 PM »
Nothin of the sort my friend!!! Zundefolge is a kick ass club and going strong with 100% backing from us.

Offline 70's Looker

• More than a 70's Hooker!
  • what's this for?
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2011, 02:08:44 PM »
I just gotta stir up some crap, I've been reading a lot of old asf posts and like when everyone was mouthy to everyone else :) made for good reading!
Zündfolge Car Club

Offline silas

• Some cool videos...Check them out!!
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2011, 09:52:34 PM »
lmao at jims photo analysis!!! good one buddy!

dave is a good guy, a great friend, a supporter of our club and a sponsor of the SMC and i wish him all the best in all his endeavours!! but i'll heed this warning to all...beware the individiual that displays promiscuous behaviour! ;) :D :cool:

and just so we're all on the same page here...the Zündfolge Car Club is alive and well, strong as ever and will continue to be a present force in the acvw scene locally and worldwide! we've got the quickest local street/strip car with a few more tricks left up his sleeve (the wok), the quickest "non-chipped" stock motored acvw (the black 64), a killer clubhouse full of precious german steel and maintained by 2 very passionate curators (chris & gina), the baddest baywindow around (ratbus), and our oregon chapter is coming on strong with one of the craziest cal-look sleepers with some state of art weight reduction technology...plus...captain kevin collingwood has some souper top secret projects on the go too...we're lifers!!

not bragging...just saying we're doing ok! ;) :cool:

Offline jim martin

• If something is priced to good to be true ,do yourself a favour. DONT be a IDIOT and BUY IT
    • http://www.dialedinperformance.com
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2011, 02:23:03 PM »
Silas help me up the damb rope.
i'm getting back on board the SS ZUNDFOLGE

the 'WOK" June 2006 Hot VW's feature car  9.830 sec at 143.44 mph.
Sponsored by : LUCAS OIL PRODUCTS   www.lucasoil.com
KROC head porting services
Dialedinp

Offline Chris E.

• I like you.
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2011, 03:07:07 PM »
Word on the street is that JimZ is on the short list.

Merry Christmas