Author Topic: Oops..i Also Forgot To Say Hi!  (Read 1444 times)

Offline surgerypending

Oops..i Also Forgot To Say Hi!
« on: June 04, 2004, 04:13:12 PM »
Hi, new to the form here! last year I sold my 66 beetle...no regrets but.... i miss having a VW. I'm currently looking for another car...something like an oval, notch...that i can toss some wheels on..put a big motor in with an serious restoration to follow sometime in the near future. I have about 12 years experience in the automotive refinish industry and now work as a technical rep for one of the paint manufacturers....if anyone has any paint related question...i'd be more than happy to help you out! Been looking at some of the pics you guys have posted....gonna be some sweet cars out there this summer!
Anyway, hopefully see some of your cars at the local shows and events.  B)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2004, 04:16:27 PM by surgerypending »
Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos--what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow

Offline Scratchy

• http://scratchy.kicks-ass.net
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2004, 05:02:00 PM »
Hey thanks for the invite SP. You can come over and work on my Ghia anytime  ;)

Welcome aboard,!

I'll make sure I talk to you when I get to the painting/rustproofing stage
in my project!

-= Remember, even at a Mensa convention someone is the dumbest person in the room! =-

Matt

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2004, 05:46:07 PM »
Ya, welcome Gerry. Good luck in the search for a car. I heard Geoff has a 411....

Offline surgerypending

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2004, 08:10:47 PM »
Hey, thanks guys!
ya, i read Geoff's post on the 411...like he needs another car! Anyway, I'm sure it will be bitchin!
Gerry
Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos--what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow

Offline kombikruiser

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2004, 11:51:39 PM »
welcome here. you're gonna need to get your posts up before you hear about it from james!
'57 Type 1
'67 Type 1
'66 Type 2
'67 Type 3 Fastback