Author Topic: fiberglass buggy project  (Read 2096 times)

Offline Jord63

• Jordan Woodley
  • 20years with the same car and it never gets boring
fiberglass buggy project
« on: September 20, 2013, 11:48:14 PM »
Hey guys,
Trying to help out a friend. Her husband passed away a few years ago and left this buggy project in her garage. She has decided to sell it as none of her children or grandchildren want to finish his project :( She asked me to post it on here for her and see if anyone is interested. Looks like most of the parts are there. It was a running driving buggy when he got it and then he striped it down and started collecting parts for it. Lots of new parts in boxes, new pan halves welded in. It has a type 3 pancake motor in it that ran well and apparently had good compresion. Could be a nice winter project for someone. She was hoping to get $1000 for it but I think any reasonable offers would be well considered. It is White Rock. If you are interested, Call my cell. 604-788-4595 and I will set up for you to check it out.
Thanks
Jordan

Offline Jord63

• Jordan Woodley
Re: fiberglass buggy project
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 11:49:57 PM »
[/URL]/img]
Okay, I suck! Cant get pic to load. E-mail me at woodz@shaw.ca and I will sent all the pics I have.
Thanks

Offline Jord63

• Jordan Woodley
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 09:19:08 AM »
Forgot to mention that she has the title for it as well.
Here is a link to my photobucket page that has the pics of it. Just copy and paste it in your browser and it should work. Sorry, best I can do.
http://s876.photobucket.com/user/Jordanwoodley/library/Buggy%20for%20sale?sort=3&page=1

Offline Jord63

• Jordan Woodley
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 03:52:33 PM »
Well, this one is SOLD. Thanks to everyone that showed interest. A BIG public apology to Gavin who was on his way over to look at it when a friend of the family called and said he wanted to buy it and build it and drive it in her late husbands memory. I am very sorry that I wasted your time Gavin, if it makes you feel any better, I loaded up my kids and headed all the way out there for nothing as well.
Jordan 

Offline nivag

• Gavin Lee
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2013, 08:26:31 PM »
All good, no hard feelings. Glad it's getting a good home.

Offline buggy1

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2013, 06:45:49 AM »
Glad to hear that  family's going to take on the project. Now I don't have to worry about sneaking another project passed the wife!
Andy
'65 buggy
'58 baja in progress
Sunset Buggy Club