Author Topic: Fs  (Read 3178 times)

Offline silas

• Some cool videos...Check them out!!
Fs
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2005, 08:13:32 PM »
but as I read it at least they took responsibility for it. 
the kid barely took responsibility for it.

he was humming and hawing like "i guess i'll pay for the damages if one of my hooptyride girlfriends will help me out...i guess i'm sorry...i suppose it was the wrong thing to do...ummm...errr."

now, i like patina and i like lowered and narrowed...but some of the hooptyrides i've seen are dangerous. like no working signals, holes the size of mozza burgers in the pan & channels, taped in rear windows dangerous...who knows what else.

if you want to roll a piece of shit...then you are one. if you want to roll a mechanically stable and street legal vehicle, then it doesnt matter what it looks like and you're ok in my books.

Offline Chad M

• Custom Title
Fs
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2005, 08:28:51 PM »
Mowser, for god's sake paint that thing.  It's been almost 20 years since I saw you rollin' in just about the same car...  We're getting older now and it's time to set an example for the next generation.  These cars deserve a new lease on life, not some prolonged death!  I love an original car that's hung onto some dignity... but some of these cars are begging for some preservation!  

Offline rustybus

Fs
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2005, 09:00:12 PM »
I agree with silas safty is #1 . The Idea behind ratrods/hoodrides is you don't need deep pockets to have a cool car .

Mowser , Waldo looks cool to me

Offline OUTKAST

Fs
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2005, 09:01:17 PM »
Hoodride is one thing but lack of respect for personal property at host hotel @$#@ ignorant Hey notch and gutter nothing wrong speaking up it gives us all a black eye and chris TELUS SUCKS Right on BRO   Gotta make a living can't all work at 7-11

Offline Mowser

• "You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help. " Calvin
Fs
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2005, 09:44:41 PM »
Ahh Come on Chad.  Waldo Rocks.  I have no doubt that Waldo will some day get a new lease on life and look all shiny and new again.  I'll just let my son or daughter pick the colour for their car. :D.  If I were to paint it now by my 3 year olds specs it would be rainbow coloured anyway.  He changes his mind on what colour it should be almost daily.  I think the last was Blue.... no wait.... black..... or was it red.  I think he even mentioned pink one day.  Sure hope he was thinking of his sister that day.........

Just for you Chad.... you remember this?
'59 Beetle Ragtop
'59 15 Window

Offline johnny main

Fs
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2005, 08:16:22 AM »
hey mowser whats a DIDLO

i'm assuming thats dildo  

Offline Mowser

• "You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help. " Calvin
Fs
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2005, 10:23:03 AM »
it was my attempt at being politically correct.  Thanks for clearing it up...... :lol:  
'59 Beetle Ragtop
'59 15 Window