Author Topic: Hello From Orlando Florida  (Read 2415 times)

Offline Wild Bill

Hello From Orlando Florida
« on: June 29, 2003, 11:32:33 AM »
hello all. i am wild bill form orlando , fl. and no i do not like caps. i am glad to see ya have a new board i can browse. we have any drag racers or turbo powered cars here? i have a 73 bus , 74 westy  a 73 super. also working on a drag rail with a 2276 to4b garret turbo motor. let's talk. see ya soon. wild bill :rockon:  

Offline silas

• Some cool videos...Check them out!!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2003, 01:32:32 PM »
hi bill. welcome to canada. great to have you on here. make sure you tell all your friends about this forum.

jim coma (owner of airspeed w/ geoff) is working on a turbo for his car. you'd want to talk to him about the specks tho, i dont know much about it.

you should throw that 2276 turbo in your 74 westy for some hi-po camping. if the camp stove doesnt work and you're wanting some eggs in the morn, just fire that baby up and rev it to 6500. over-easy or sunny side up?

i think there is a thrasher bill on this forum somewhere aswell. it's shaping up to a doozy.

cheers

silas

Offline thrasherbill

• http://www.volksrods.com/id103.htm
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2003, 12:39:05 AM »
Wasn't Wild Bill the helicopter pilot on G.I. Joe? Just kidding, and welcome aboard! Sorry though, I don't have a turbo.

ThrasheR
Screw preservation... hand me that Sawzall!

CLICK.

Pinhead Lounge