Specialty Forums > Off-Road Forum

Any Local Guys Build/sell Rails?

<< < (2/3) > >>

James Buchan:
GRK here on the forums i think does...  

Shane:

--- Quote --- i have talked to those davenport guys before..i could give them a shout..but im more looking for someone who has built..or builds rails..maybe those guys have..

i will keep on looking

thanks
Cale
--- End quote ---
Cale, GRK does not build rails. The guy you are talking about is Chris from UPM His number is 514-0285
He is also called UPM1 on here. His stuff is top notch, He builds long travel and Race buggies, He owns both.
He is also the Canadian dealer for Fox shox.

That being said , I am selling my Pinto powered rail with 4 mikinu side draft carbs, I GPS'ed it on the sand at 97MPH pretty fast for a rail. It is mid engine with a Terry Hodgsen tranny, Corbeau seats, Fox racing shox on all four corners, Paddle tires, Razor back fronts, CNC pedals, disc brakes, Hydrulic clutch, aluminum wheels, steering brake,Most of the work was done by UPM,  I want $11,000.00 I have about $15,000 into it,

GRK:

--- Quote --- The guy you are talking about is Chris from UPM His number is 514-0285
He is also called UPM1 on here. His stuff is top notch, He builds long travel and Race buggies, He owns both.

That being said , I am selling my Pinto powered rail with 4 mikinu side draft carbs, I GPS'ed it on the sand at 97MPH pretty fast for a rail. It is mid engine with a Terry Hodgsen tranny, Corbeau seats, Fox racing shox on all four corners, Paddle tires, Razor back fronts, CNC pedals, disc brakes, Hydrulic clutch, aluminum wheels, steering brake,Most of the work was done by UPM,  I want $11,000.00 I have about $15,000 into it,
--- End quote ---
Rail for sale DC for sale WTF ! I  heard you were just talking about going Spring Break ?

I agree with Pointblank UPM builds some wicked rails!!!!!!! :rockon:  

James Buchan:
UPM GRK DOA - I can't keep up!!!

Shane:

--- Quote ---
--- Quote --- The guy you are talking about is Chris from UPM His number is 514-0285

That being said , I am selling my Pinto powered rail with 4 mikinu side draft carbs, I GPS'ed it on the sand at 97MPH pretty fast for a rail. It is mid engine with a Terry Hodgsen tranny, Corbeau seats, Fox racing shox on all four corners, Paddle tires, Razor back fronts, CNC pedals, disc brakes, Hydrulic clutch, aluminum wheels, steering brake,Most of the work was done by UPM,  I want $11,000.00 I have about $15,000 into it,
--- End quote ---
Rail for sale DC for sale WTF ! I  heard you were just talking about going Spring Break ?

I agree with Pointblank UPM builds some wicked rails!!!!!!! :rockon:
--- End quote ---
Just heading in a different direction....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version