Specialty Forums > Off-Road Forum

Any Local Guys Build/sell Rails?

<< < (3/3)

GRK:

--- Quote ---
--- Quote ---
--- Quote --- The guy you are talking about is Chris from UPM His number is 514-0285
He is also called UPM1 on here. His stuff is top notch, He builds long travel and Race buggies, He owns both.
He is also the Canadian dealer for Fox shox.

That being said , I am selling my Pinto powered rail with 4 mikinu side draft carbs, I GPS'ed it on the sand at 97MPH pretty fast for a rail. It is mid engine with a Terry Hodgsen tranny, Corbeau seats, Fox racing shox on all four corners, Paddle tires, Razor back fronts, CNC pedals, disc brakes, Hydrulic clutch, aluminum wheels, steering brake,Most of the work was done by UPM,
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Boost_Retard:
Me ,my brother Cory, and bugsmell made a trip out to UPM1s house last night..hung around for a good while..got the low down on all the rail stuff...my brother bought a pocket bike off him

he is the guy to talk 2, but i dont want to buy a pre built car..and really..even though i know pre built is the cheaper route to go..i wanna do my own..or at least pick and choose what goes into it and have a real rail builder do the frame..

it sounds like he can turn the baja into what i want it to be..i wish i had the right tools...but i dont..so i need to have someone do it 4 me..

really though i want a rail frame, race preped rail frame..and it looks like the only way i can get that is to have one built from scratch to work with all my parts..

then spend 6 grand on shocks :)

Cale

ScreamnStroker:

--- Quote --- Me ,my brother Cory, and bugsmell made a trip out to UPM1s house last night..hung around for a good while..got the low down on all the rail stuff...my brother bought a pocket bike off him

he is the guy to talk 2, but i dont want to buy a pre built car..and really..even though i know pre built is the cheaper route to go..i wanna do my own..or at least pick and choose what goes into it and have a real rail builder do the frame..

it sounds like he can turn the baja into what i want it to be..i wish i had the right tools...but i dont..so i need to have someone do it 4 me..

really though i want a rail frame, race preped rail frame..and it looks like the only way i can get that is to have one built from scratch to work with all my parts..

then spend 6 grand on shocks :)

Cale
--- End quote ---
Yes, Chris (UPM) is the man :rockon:  

Hillbilly:
UPM......Does he have a bender for thick wall pipe ?  Would like to find some one with a pipe bender for 1 1/2 inch pipe

Shane:
Yes he does

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version