Author Topic: Smak Talk Show Down  (Read 9311 times)

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
    • Pointblank Installations
Smak Talk Show Down
« Reply #90 on: February 13, 2005, 06:00:52 PM »
Hey can I borrow some tools from ya...
 ;)  
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Billyisgr8

Smak Talk Show Down
« Reply #91 on: February 13, 2005, 10:54:18 PM »
Ohya what I hate living up here is the... \" Hey dad can you ship me the compresion tester, valvespring compressor, ridge reamer and the inch pound torque wrench with the 1/4\" to 3/8\" adapter?\"  I just cant drive over to pick up what's not here anymore.  Jeez we would just say whatever it was we needed to trade back and forth, drive over and get it, now it has to be shipped, and it costs $20.00+  too.

Thats life in Booneyland.  Oh by the way it snowed here this morning.

So I'll put in $25.00 for this wager.  I'll be running street tires and still beat James.

Kevin  

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
    • Pointblank Installations
Smak Talk Show Down
« Reply #92 on: February 14, 2005, 05:40:14 AM »
Ohya what I hate living up here is the... " Hey dad can you ship me the compresion tester, valvespring compressor, ridge reamer and the inch pound torque wrench with the 1/4" to 3/8" adapter?"  I just cant drive over to pick up what's not here anymore.  Jeez we would just say whatever it was we needed to trade back and forth, drive over and get it, now it has to be shipped, and it costs $20.00+  too.

Thats life in Booneyland.  Oh by the way it snowed here this morning.

So I'll put in $25.00 for this wager.  I'll be running street tires and still beat James.

Kevin
Kev, First you have to show up....
and there is no sense in throwing away $25 , as you could use it for shipping.... :rolleyes:  
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline James Buchan

Smak Talk Show Down
« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2005, 07:03:20 AM »
Kevin I'll race you any day anywhere ------ Oh wait you don't have a car yet do you?????