Author Topic: Smak Talk Show Down  (Read 9308 times)

Offline Geoff

• http://airspeedparts.com
Smak Talk Show Down
« on: August 06, 2003, 02:49:36 PM »
Who will be crowned king of the smack?
We now only have 9 days till Smack down 2003 @ Mission raceway...way...way.

Who will be the winnner and who will be the weiners? Will it be Red Snapper in the trailor queen ghia? (by the way you cant tow it down the track to a low 13. car must run under it's own power)

Or

James \"broken nose\" Buchan with the light weight street strip surrey slut, Or Cow town looker. Not sure what you want to call it?

Or

Kevin in the T4 powered Superbeetle (watch for him bending the frame  horns and the motor falling out at the start line)

Who will it be? Let the Smack attack start.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2003, 02:50:35 PM by Gkafer »

Offline 66split

Smak Talk Show Down
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2003, 03:23:25 PM »
i gotta throw props to James (just cuz he helped me out) but I don't think the COW looker will be done...and I aint never heard of someone use a broken nose as an excuse....
naming a car is gay...really gay.

Offline James Buchan

Smak Talk Show Down
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2003, 04:38:26 PM »
Alright here we go, Geoff you sure know how to stir the pot don't ya?!?!

First lets look at the facts:

Brian's Ghia is a work of art, chrome and polish everywhere. He has a beautiful interior with a Mohair headliner. It's definatly a show car - BUT CHROME DONT GET YA HOME AND AN INTERIOR DONT MAKE YA SUPERIOR!!!!    Face it he will be a pansy on the line, oooo I don't want to hurt my car the photographer at PIR said it's a work of art, I can't hurt my little baby that took me WAAAAY to long to build and gee whiz I don't know why but it still won't run right. Good thing I just bought a new trailer to haul it around cause it cost me so much to build and I can't even drive it.... And when I do finally drive it I'll call it the lead sled cause it weighs so damn much but gee it sure is pretty huh?
    Where is the challenge in that, it's like beating up a chess club nerd in high school, you do it a couple of times then you realize that it's boring and you try and find some bigger fish to pick on.
   Which brings my to Kevin....

I gotta give props to Kev for going off the beaten path and trying T4 power, look at the advantages he has - Tonnes of torque, it will purr down the highway without breaking a sweat or moving the Temp needle....
BUT THE TRACK IS ONLY A 1/4 MILE!!!!! His overweight super will be chugging down the track moving the 2000 + Lbs that the car weighs!!!! It's not a hill climbing competition!!!!

I mean come on look at the facts people!! I am going to whoop both their asses like they just stole thier momma's vibrator and killed the batteries. There wont be time for them to cry cause they'll still be going down the track while I'm on the way to the parking lot with my time slip!!!!
Really my car is a lean, mean, pansy ass killin machine, I should nickname my car ALI for that matter!!!
So ya guys say your 2 cents worth, heck keep the 2 cents cause you'll need it to save up for next year so you MIGHT have a chance in hell against me!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2003, 04:39:00 PM by James Buchan »

Offline James Buchan

Smak Talk Show Down
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2003, 08:01:11 PM »
Huh, 4 hours and no reply, I must have scared the kids off I guess.

Billyisgr8

Smak Talk Show Down
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2003, 09:13:02 PM »
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah..........................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon:  :rockon:

We'll see who is embarased at the track................my car might be heavier but it's power is from my combo.

Yup, lowly super b  T4 beats wannabe high HP T1.......hahahahahah..........

Kevin

Billyisgr8

Smak Talk Show Down
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2003, 09:19:21 PM »
Oooooooooppssssssss..... I forgot,   James is getting a 2 day permit, We can expect his car to be running crappy then, and him doging it off the line from being toooo nevous from trying to hard thinking he has a chance of beating us.  

I just had to say this, because now he can't use it as an excuse.

The real race will be between Brian and I.  I'm hoping for 14.999999999999999 @ 90mph

Kevin

Offline James Buchan

Smak Talk Show Down
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2003, 09:37:18 PM »
14.9999999 huh I guess your right aim low and don't get your hopes up seeing as your driving a dog that weighs sooooo much  :!:  

Billyisgr8

Smak Talk Show Down
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2003, 09:51:41 PM »
yah... a 145+ hp motor all below 6000 rpm,

BEAT THAT

Oh right I forgot,  you have about 500 pounds on me hmmm.... you are going to need

A BIG 115 HP MOTOR . :o  

I should be worried :lol:

Kevin

Offline James Buchan

Smak Talk Show Down
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2003, 12:07:08 AM »
115 is conservative dont you think?

So 500 pounds or there abouts difference in weight, and only 30 hp difference (according to your estimates)

Lets see....
According to an online calculator:
Lets say you weigh in at 2050 @ 145hp
I weigh in at 1550 @ 115hp (which is 500lbs difference)
I will win by over 2 tenths....sorry you need a better argument.... nice try though...
http://www.fantasycars.com/derek/quartmile...mit=Get+Results

here is the link for you disbelief....

Offline red snapper

• http://ghiaguy682002@yahoo.ca
Smak Talk Show Down
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2003, 07:20:44 AM »
You bunch of wicker heads! James, your tranny will grenade off the starting line anyway, so you wont be able to see what the other side of the track looks like. Maybe we should name your car the berry picking beetle. Or the surrey sensation 2. Whatever, you lack any experience plus with your pidly little motor should crap out at about 1/2 track.  :P. As far as trailers go, Geoff, hows your car getting there? Super Beetle? Not even worried, both motors are so small in comparison theyre 1600 motors with 94mm cylinders.So James, what is your prediction for 1/4 mile time? Weight might be a factor but your big head will weigh you down!The car is at Rudy right now gettig set up and ready to go! See ya later suckers!

Billyisgr8

Smak Talk Show Down
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2003, 07:30:34 AM »
Your car with you in it will weigh 1800 pounds.  Your motor will have approx 120 hp because you have the wrong combo of parts  :(

I am going to whoop ya forsure.

The math don't lie.

Brian you are going to be a pansy off the line, better be good at playing catch-up,  ooooooooooohhhh I feel a win for sure

Kevin

Billyisgr8

Smak Talk Show Down
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2003, 07:35:36 AM »
I love it when guys just asume they will beat a small motored car.. haha

SURPRISE

Kevin

James you honestly think my car will weigh 2050??       NOT!!!

Offline red snapper

Smak Talk Show Down
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2003, 09:24:11 AM »
I think James is a little off the mark in guessing the weight of your car Kev, I think its higher. Why would anyone put a high performance motor in a super beetle? Thats like puting a volkswagen motor in a chevy suburban!Talk is cheap you guys.

Offline James Buchan

Smak Talk Show Down
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2003, 09:54:59 AM »
HA suburban that kills me, I will be weighing my car next week, should be hundreds of pounds lighter than you guys.

I'll let you both in on a secret, I have a secret weapon.........A BIG COCK BETWEEN MY LEGS WHICH YOU TWO WOMEN LACK!!!!!!

So there you go, I have no worries, everyone knows how women drive!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2003, 09:55:21 AM by James Buchan »

Offline red snapper

Smak Talk Show Down
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2003, 10:18:42 AM »
A big cock eh? The only thing you have between your legs is a RASH! Maybe Kevin has a cream he can give you.

Offline moni

• http://www.texturedimpressions.com
Smak Talk Show Down
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2003, 10:22:01 AM »
]:(  estrogen is compelling me to butt in here...

YOU'RE ON CRACK IF YOU THINK WOMEN CAN'T DRIVE!! i know more ladies than you can count on each of your short and curlies, on this aforementioned *cough*TINY*cough* appendage between your legs, who are hard-core fearless behind the wheel and would tear up that track faster than you can spit out the words \"I'M SORRY,\" when you beg for mercy on all fours!

that comment was almost enuf for me to bring my 16v rocco to mission, to smoke ALL of your sorry asses just to prove a point. :rockon:

Sometimes I get the feeling the whole world is against me, but deep down I know that's not true. Some smaller countries are neutral.

Offline red snapper

Smak Talk Show Down
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2003, 10:23:44 AM »
OOOOOOOOH James, your in big trouble now! :rolleyes:  

Offline James Buchan

Smak Talk Show Down
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2003, 10:31:23 AM »
Nah she said rocco....as in water cooled slow ass car..... no worries. Heck a stock 1600 could beat that.

But moni has a point, Cindy is a fearless driver....or is that scary driver.... She wants to drive my car at the track!

Offline red snapper

Smak Talk Show Down
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2003, 11:02:51 AM »
I know, Kim thinks she going to drive my car to. Thats kinda funny! :lol: I had a Scirrocco, fun car to drive but I raced it in the 1/4 mile and I did a 16.54 approx. Sort of like driving a super beetle.

Billyisgr8

Smak Talk Show Down
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2003, 11:29:00 AM »
You guys both know I built my motor to tow a trailer right.  Another reason for you guys to be humiliated.

-super beetle
-T4
-configured for towing

You guys had better hope and pray you beat me, because no-one will let you forget about it and you'll both have to put more money into you're motor's to calm your humiliation.  :lol:  

Kevin

Offline James Buchan

Smak Talk Show Down
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2003, 12:12:18 PM »
Tow a trailer.....You and brian going to the races together cause thats the only way he'll make it!

Offline red snapper

Smak Talk Show Down
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2003, 12:17:36 PM »
Well, this is the first time I heard of this. Its not an excuse is it? Since Im a nice guy, I'll race my tow vehicle against yours. James, shut the @#$% up! ;)  

Offline James Buchan

Smak Talk Show Down
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2003, 12:29:45 PM »
So you are towing you show queen to the track....PUSSY!!!!!

Offline red snapper

Smak Talk Show Down
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2003, 12:50:06 PM »
james, Your two day permit will already be expired by the time your ready to race!

Billyisgr8

Smak Talk Show Down
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2003, 12:52:14 PM »
Yah PUSSY.

No ...........I want to humiliate you with my tractor motored super beetle.

Kevin
« Last Edit: August 07, 2003, 12:54:11 PM by Billyisgr8 »

Offline red snapper

Smak Talk Show Down
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2003, 12:54:34 PM »
I doubt either of you will show anyway. :P  

Offline James Buchan

Smak Talk Show Down
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2003, 04:28:05 PM »
I'll be showing alright.....showing you what a real car and driver can do!!!

Offline Geoff

• http://airspeedparts.com
Smak Talk Show Down
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2003, 04:33:45 PM »
James was in here today talking about towing his car somewhere??? is it realy a trailor queen also?????
There was some talk i overheard, James was saying he hopes it rains so he can get out of this...... These are just rumors. Maybe James can clear them up?

Offline James Buchan

Smak Talk Show Down
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2003, 04:57:13 PM »
Oh crap the cat is outta the bag.... Actually what I said was I hope for Brian and Kev's sake that it rains because of the embarresment they will have to endure by being beat by a budget beater with a non stroker engine.
And yes towing did come up, but it was about getting an alignment done on my car, Safety First Right?

Offline Aircooled Angel

• http://www.kaferkraft.ca
Smak Talk Show Down
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2003, 05:10:52 PM »
This is getting viscous.

65 Bahama Blue Beetle DAILY DRIVING TILL OCTOBER!