Author Topic: Non VW - 1990 4RUNNER SR5-V6 Super low K's  (Read 634 times)

Offline 1blk66

Non VW - 1990 4RUNNER SR5-V6 Super low K's
« on: December 21, 2009, 05:38:59 PM »
1990 SR5 V-6 4RUNNER
2nd owner. Purchased off original owner in 2000 with 48K km's. Had new short block installed by West Coast Toyota under warranty at the time (head gasket recall campaign).
Currently has 148xxx KM's.
No power options (less to go wrong).
Red with grey interior.
Had one accident over $4k (rear ended) in 2003. Repair bill was high because I insisted on only Toyota replacement parts (new tailgate was $1200!) and had entire truck repainted. All work was done by Jim Pattison Toyota.
Truck is in very good shape in & out with only the very start of minor bubbling showing. (may go back to Toyota because I seem to recall them going on about the lifetime paint and body work warranty)  
Currently riding on Yokohama Geolander AT's that should be replaced soon (about 75K km's on them). According to Toyota it will also need brake work.
Well equipped with Alpine and eclipse sound system with entire truck was layered in "Brown bread" sound deadening material (similar to dynamat but better in my opinion).
Also have full set of Toyota factory shop manuals !!

link to craigslist add with some pictures: http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/1520525237.html

Thanks for your interest.

Thanks Todd
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 10:14:34 AM by 1blk66 »