Author Topic: OKVW's 2nd Annual Spring Vorsprung Cruise - Sunday, April 7th  (Read 1360 times)

Offline Rocco_Buehler

• OKVW - Okanagan's VAG Scene
Hey guys,

Sorry I didn't get this up on here sooner :( Totally blanked but better late than never.

Us interior folk are launching our season as we usually do with a good cruise. We already have a couple air-cooled's confirmed and we always have them take point so they can set the pace as comfortable as they like (currently going to have a 69 1200cc Beetle leading the pack). We would love to see even more show as all of us have an incredible appreciation for the older generation of dubs.

You can look us up on Facebook and join up, just search "OKVW" and the cruise info is pinned at the top of the group.

You can also check out the webpage at OKVW.ca

This is going to be a good route for anyone wanting to join in or stay for the whole day! We'll be meeting in the SW corner of the Okanagan Shopping Center Parking lot (where the new Landmark Cinemas are)

We'll then be taking Westside Road and then Hwy 97 and Hwy 1 to Chase and then Salmon Arm for lunch at Boston Pizza. We'll return via Salmon River Rd and Hwy 97 home to Kelowna where people can hang out at my place and make use of the BBQ and large, dog-friendly yard.

Who : Any euro friendly driver and their vehicle (air or water-cooled)

When: Sunday April 7th - LEAVING the parking lot at 11 am

Where: SE corner of Okanagan Shopping Centre > Westside Rd > Chase > Salmon Arm Boston Pizza > Salmon River Rd > Kelowna

What: You, a full tank of gas, a passenger for ballast, and responsible driving hat

Why: Pshhh...you know why

Here's a link to the route map: http://goo.gl/maps/VA8UO

Offline Rocco_Buehler

• OKVW - Okanagan's VAG Scene
Re: OKVW's 2nd Annual Spring Vorsprung Cruise - Sunday, April 7th
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 09:42:26 AM »
If you have any questions or want to let me know that you're coming (or let me know that you're going to be late and to wait up) my number is 250-863-8292 and I'm text-friendly. You can also email me before hand at buehler.okvw@gmail.com

Offline aircooleddave1965

• Aircooled addicted
Re: OKVW's 2nd Annual Spring Vorsprung Cruise - Sunday, April 7th
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 08:15:20 PM »
I think Chris is coming and I will be there. so a couple single cabs are rolling out! Lots of guys don't have cars on the road yet! I am on my second tank of gas this year....love a good cruise.
 :1rij: :1rij: :1rij: :1rij: :1rij: :1rij: :1rij: :1rij:
'57 356 Speedster
'63 Scab
'73 High top Bay
'65 Kombi
‘70 Vert