General Forums > Classifieds

Fs: Drivers Side Qp From 68 Bus

(1/3) > >>

Cornpanzer:
This is a rust-free but slightly scraped up bus quarter panel that went through my grandmothers windshield on the I-5.  It is a mystery how it got there, but we suspect that it is somehow associated with Gang activity.     We are selling the quarter panel to help pay for the medical bills involved with the surgical reattatchment of Grammy's adams apple.

In this time of tragedy, we pray for her quick recovery and would appreciate a generous offer for this fine piece of vintage VW sheetmetal.

Any information that would lead us to the fiend responsible for this heinous crime would also be appreciated.  The only clue we have is that when chemical testing was done on the sheetmetal large traces of vomit , beer and Michael Jackson DNA were found on it.  It is belived that the perp has a low tolerance for alcohol (i.e. Two Beer Queer)  and may be easily confused for an 8y.o. boy.

Thanks for your concern.

Matt:
holy shat! Thats funny :lol: .......but I wish you came forward earlier and saved the screwin around to repair the original quarter....Geoff's probably still fitting the quality replacement panel to the side of his van.

Matt

James Buchan:
CRAP pepsi came outta my nose I was laughing so hard! Now I gotta clean my monitor!
2 beer queer.....Is that Geoff's other nickname?

Geoff:
Hahahaha, dam that was funny even if it was at my expense :lol:
 Well i guess i'll just have to upload that video of you trolling for gay boys on Hollywood Blvd this past June. The real meaning of behind the orange curtin.

Cornpanzer:
Sigh, you really didnt put much effort into that did you Geoff......im disappointed  <_<  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version