Project Forums > Hot Rod Hebmuller

Update #2

(1/1)

Geoff:
There is a big jump here, It's been a few days and since the first post. I took some pic's of the oval vert dash getting cut to fit and will post them later.

For now you can see the body is somewhat together (tacked in place to fit doors and such)
This project started a a pair of doors I found at Sac Bugorama, From there I thought I could make a cool car from them so this is what I came up with. The dash I found localy here, It had been passed frome one person to another over many years. It took a while but I found it and bought it.
It's a 56 oval vert dash and windsheild frame (perfect for a Heb type car)

Here is a shot of the side, if you look close you can see a wire showing what the roof line may look like. The vert doors have been converted to one pc windows and will use the chrome vert outer channel. The windows are choped 3 inches as will be the windsheild.

Fist pic is of Dan going for a ride. Thats the dash I located for the project.

Next, here the rear section is getting trimmed closer to the final shape

Now onto the front 1/4. Here is the semaphore hole cut and box welded into place.Once finished the car will be blasted to remove the surface rust.

And last, the semaphore instaled, This took some major time as there is some brackets inside the 1/4 that were in the way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version