Project Forums > ASF Member Projects

"Cutie" a 18 year old project and counting

<< < (41/41)

s3racing:
Thanks Bruce for the Gas tank Clamp and a big thanks to Hans for the replacement Passenger window.

Thanks guys

Cheers Rene

s3racing:
Some updates of the Progress durning my Visit home,

First few days were bolting up fenders and getting lights etc. installed. The H4 Halo headlights that we thought wouldn't work i was able to get installed. I just needed to bend out the spring adjusters on the housings a bit to make room for the headlights. (Aftermarket parts grrr) Quality of some of this knock off stuff is really questionable but the Headlights from Summit were good it was more the replacement housing that made problems.

s3racing:
clear signals with amber bulbs and smoked out tail lights. all installed not so impressed with the quality of those aftermarket taillight assemblies.

s3racing:
My Son snuck out to visit me. Side note working in a parkade is a pain in the ass.

the red doors I won't go to far into detail here. other than to say were the fix on the passenger side to my door issue. the gaps are still tight but the line up 100000 times better. on the drivers side Geoff had to cut and weld the hinges to get it to work 95% better but now they close right. and we decided to stay with the vent windows now instead of converting again to one piece.

so to get that part wrapped up we'll need to repaint the doors to match and do some touch up work here and there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version