Project Forums > ASF Member Projects

65 Beetle Rebuild

<< < (11/12) > >>

Russ:
my flash lit the speakers up but with them tucked down and it showed down there it's hard to tell they are there
glove box now holds the heated seat switches, on the side has a USB charge, you can just barely see it
slowly but surely coming along

silas:

--- Quote from: Russ on March 09, 2016, 10:03:30 AM ---my flash lit the speakers up but with them tucked down and it showed down there it's hard to tell they are there
glove box now holds the heated seat switches, on the side has a USB charge, you can just barely see it
slowly but surely coming along

--- End quote ---

nice! subtle add-ons to make cruising even more enjoyable!

will you & the 65 make it to the dubs in the barn show in april...?

Russ:
i will be there for sure not sure about the car,
i have little things i need to finish first, along with installing the other engine.
when i bring it out i'd like it to be fully finished so well see.

i will say for right now i am enjoying just putting the last bits together for it, i really do hope to get out for some longer cruises in it when it's complete

silas:

--- Quote from: Russ on March 13, 2016, 12:59:55 PM ---i will be there for sure not sure about the car,
i have little things i need to finish first, along with installing the other engine.
when i bring it out i'd like it to be fully finished so well see.

i will say for right now i am enjoying just putting the last bits together for it, i really do hope to get out for some longer cruises in it when it's complete

--- End quote ---

totally understandable about the fully finished reveal.

when it's complete, i'm sure there will be lots of long cruises going on!!  :cool:

Russ:
Damn straight
i am looking forward to some nice drives and good company

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version