Author Topic: CamperJam Canada 2018  (Read 2775 times)

Offline Brenticon

• AirSpeed Forum Member
CamperJam Canada 2018
« on: January 25, 2018, 08:37:07 PM »
Might as well start the conversation.
CJ2018 is gonna be celebrating it’s 10 th year
The last 3 years it’s been held on Aug long weekend. It also has been held in the thriving metropolis of Golden BC. I found out about these guys back in 2012 on YouTube, and they were basically a small group of Albertan Bus owners who wanted to gather together and camp. They had a dream of creating a large gathering of buses for Canada’s west. I attended my first one 2014 in Drumheller. 20-30 buses were there, camping on the edges of Ab’s version of the Gran Canyon. It was awesome, wild horses, tornados, and spectacular views. I traveled up with HighTop Rob and met a fellow airspeed member, Richard, on the way up. We were the only BC plates there, lol. I was hooked, just like most people who attend. Like minded people creating friendships and memories.
Thanks to social media, it has grown and the past few years we are seeing 70+ buses in attendance. We’ve been getting buses from Sask, QB, Wash, Org, Ca and even one from over seas. It’s grown with live entertainment in the evenings, local breweries in attendance, games, vendors and food trucks.
It’s a great family event, and since it’s their 10th anniversary, we’re expecting over 100 buses. It’s gonna be epic.
So, I post this early, so that you can plan your holidays around this awesome event. Don’t miss it. Tickets go on sale online (hopefully) Feb 14
I’ll post more info soon
#camperjamcanada

Offline Richard Kuczko

• AirSpeed Forum Member
Re: CamperJam Canada 2018
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 08:03:03 PM »
Really great time.   And we’re still doing it every year.   Just waiting for high top!
70 tintop kombi.  "Never 4 Sale!!!!"

Offline Brenticon

• AirSpeed Forum Member
Re: CamperJam Canada 2018
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2018, 08:54:34 AM »
Here is hoping s few of you are planning on attending .... ✌️