Author Topic: Who Needs Notch Parts?  (Read 1479 times)

Offline James Buchan

Who Needs Notch Parts?
« on: May 27, 2004, 07:42:55 AM »
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/det...il.php?id=78067

Found this on the Samba for all you Type 3 guys.

Offline Scratchy

• http://scratchy.kicks-ass.net
Who Needs Notch Parts?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2004, 08:21:44 AM »
You can buy it all (complete car) for just $4,065.

-= Remember, even at a Mensa convention someone is the dumbest person in the room! =-

Matt

Who Needs Notch Parts?
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2004, 12:14:59 PM »
haha, that's a mutual friend of ours, Apparantly, he's "testing the waters".....I have my name on a list of stuff already if he decides to actually grow some balls and sell me some goods... :P

Matt

Offline notchback

Who Needs Notch Parts?
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2004, 07:59:23 PM »
Hey Hey, no bashing yet. I've had this car for a long time and I really want to finish it but money is extremely tight right now and I owe a lot so something has to go. Like Matt said Im testing the waters I have a lot more stuff from what my ad says plenty of accessories and even a close to paint body shell and custom floorpan. If any one is interested email me and we can talk. But Matt does have first dibs on some stuff since we talked. Thanks guys Bruce M
Bruce McCrindle
AIRCOOLED WERKS

New phone number above

Using nitrous is like having sex with a hot chick with an STD, you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences

Matt

Who Needs Notch Parts?
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2004, 09:11:09 PM »
I'm not bashin Bruce! I just wanna get my grubby little hands on those parts!! you know where to find me.

Offline notchback

Who Needs Notch Parts?
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2004, 09:53:26 PM »
I know Matt, I just have to come to the realization of letting stuff go
Bruce McCrindle
AIRCOOLED WERKS

New phone number above

Using nitrous is like having sex with a hot chick with an STD, you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences

Offline Mowser

• "You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help. " Calvin
Who Needs Notch Parts?
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2004, 10:11:38 PM »
Talk to Slammed Bus as well.  He just rolled his '65 Squareback 'S' into the shop today.  
'59 Beetle Ragtop
'59 15 Window

Offline slammedbus

• Check us out on Facebook
Who Needs Notch Parts?
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2004, 07:23:28 AM »
Minty front fenders pre 66. Wrap arounds, minty floor pan, motor or block and heads, straight bumpers, good dash pad, push button covers and chrome bezel, low backs, flat lenses, sekurit windshield, gas filler cap.

Anyone know if I can bolt an IRS back end to any floor pan???

Wreck Amended Restorations

Honest work for honest rates. Done by people that are just as excited to see your dream hit the road as you are.

Matt

Who Needs Notch Parts?
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2004, 10:02:10 PM »
Slammedbus, I ahve a decent front bumper with good gaurds, a set of lowbacks that need recover, flat lenses (spider cracked) good for driver not show, and I'm sure I could find a gas filler cap. when are you coming down to the coast?  

Offline slammedbus

Who Needs Notch Parts?
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2004, 08:30:21 AM »
Hey Matt: I'll be there for my summer break. July 4th for six weeks. Does it have to be gone sooner???

Honest work for honest rates. Done by people that are just as excited to see your dream hit the road as you are.

Offline slammedbus

Who Needs Notch Parts?
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2004, 08:34:36 AM »
P.S. a Right side door as well. That is the right as in the passenger side Matt. I know how you get the two mixed up.  :P  

Matt

Who Needs Notch Parts?
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2004, 04:40:02 PM »
I'm not planning on getting rid of it anytime soon. There is alot of good parts to salvage from it. When you come down in July, you can come around and have a look, the drivers door is cherry and I think the right door may be as well, I'll have to go look.

Matt

Offline slammedbus

Who Needs Notch Parts?
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2004, 06:07:43 PM »
If I do the wrenching how is the old floor pan???

Matt

Who Needs Notch Parts?
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2004, 07:59:30 PM »
Do you want the floor with or without the fiberglass and riveted aluminum repairs?? :o  this car has ALOT of cancer.

Offline slammedbus

Who Needs Notch Parts?
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2004, 08:39:54 PM »
Are you going to include the rivets??? Is the fiberglass long strand or short??? :blink:  

Matt

Who Needs Notch Parts?
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2004, 08:43:56 PM »
I suppose I could throw in the rivets, and the 'glass is woven mat...the bling of fiberglass baby!!

Offline slammedbus

Who Needs Notch Parts?
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2004, 07:05:20 AM »
$502.01 and not a penny more!