Author Topic: Fs: Painless Wiring Harness  (Read 1343 times)

Offline HeliMike

Fs: Painless Wiring Harness
« on: February 24, 2008, 09:52:21 PM »
This is the absolute last thing I have left from all of my old vw's.
Brand new Painless wiring harness still in the box. Part # 10102
$285
604-657-9831 -Mike
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 09:52:54 PM by Gutterslug »
67 Sunroof Beetle

Offline robinson

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 05:26:27 AM »
EXCEPT FOR MY TITLE FOR THE 70 PAN

Offline steveo_32

• Gonna'own em all one day!
  • Waz up
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 10:19:12 AM »
I feel just a bit uncomfortable right here................................................. :huh:  
1958 Samba 23 Window
1963 Ghia
1965 type 3 wago
1971 KG14 convert
Looking for a barn find oval!! something un-screwed with(or split)

Offline HeliMike

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 11:32:52 AM »
$250 firm.
67 Sunroof Beetle

Offline silas

• Some cool videos...Check them out!!
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 08:14:11 PM »
EXCEPT FOR MY TITLE FOR THE 70 PAN
so has this been sorted out?

cause i know mike...and he's a good guy.

and i know john....and he's a good guy.

so lets get this all worked out so everyone's happy. ;)  

Offline HeliMike

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2008, 10:00:47 PM »
What the hell? I never saw that post before?!?!?!? :angry:

Alright then...... fine.....

I'm only saying this to clear my name (as a seller) in any sort of "misunderstanding". I have N-E-V-E-R ripped off ANYBODY on ANYTHING I have EVER sold. That really gets my blood boiling man!

I could care less what anyone thinks or says about me or this deal but here's the simple facts:
I didn't sell him the pan. I had no part of this deal whatsoever. He can beak off all he wants but it simply has absolutely NOTHING to do with me or anyone in my circle of friends or family. He bought the pan from someone else who lost the reggy. Since the previous owner never transfered the pan into his name and lost the reggy BEFORE (BEFORE being the key word here folks)  jon bought it, (what dumbass buys a reggy'd pan with no papers anyways) and since the car's still registered in my name I told Jon I could get him the papers since he doesn't have them. Since I don't have the best memory in the world and I party waaaayyyy too much, it wasn't exactly "up there" on the list of to-do's. I never got around to it and after a while I completely forgot about it.

The fact is this: I don't "owe" Jon a god damned thing plain and simple. Jon, you wanna shoot your fuckin' mouth off that's your business but don't be badmouthing me saying I owe you something or have something that "belongs to you". My deal with that car ended the day I signed the papers to Shaun - PERIOD. Considering I'm all but completely out of the VW scene now I could give a rats ass what happens to that pan now. Hell if I was the bad person you seem to want to make me look like maybe I'll just cruise on down to the insurance company tomorrow and sell the car that doesn't exist to my brother who has a complete car in his back yard with no numbers... then you're completely fucked. How'd ya like that?

Rant over. ^_^

Now does anybody that actually has money in their pocket want to buy a really nice wiring harness for a pretty damned good price?
That's what this thread's all about isn't it?  
67 Sunroof Beetle

Offline slammedbus

• Check us out on Facebook
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2008, 07:49:03 AM »
Mike. Robinsons post sounds like it could be a reminder not a rant. It may just be the internet interpretation that got screwed up dood.  :blush:  
Wreck Amended Restorations

Honest work for honest rates. Done by people that are just as excited to see your dream hit the road as you are.

Offline robinson

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2008, 07:51:26 AM »
where do you see me beaking off. i pmed you 6 or 8 times asking you if you would get the papers for me because cheechs ex wife wouldnt give them to him. i offered to pay you for the title and all the replies said you would do it the next day. so it sounds like your beaking off . the pan is gone so it does not matter to me any more.the title is all yours with out the numbers.  

Offline egspot

• http://www.cardomain.com/id/egspot
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2008, 07:56:14 AM »
"ex wife wouldnt give "

Is that the reason for this mess? :angry:  

CHEECH

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2008, 11:01:18 AM »
FUKN EX-WIFE Conveniently LOST them in her move..... FAT C%#T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHORE... BITCH FACE TWAT >:(  >:(  >:(

No... Im not bitter :ph34r:

Cant wait to hear about her canoe ride in MY canoe she took.....  :ph34r:  30  1/16" holes that I drilled in the keel b4 she took it otta teach her a lesson <_<  
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 11:04:31 AM by CHEECH »

Offline josh

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2008, 12:59:40 PM »

Cant wait to hear about her canoe ride in MY canoe she took.....  :ph34r:  30  1/16" holes that I drilled in the keel b4 she took it otta teach her a lesson <_<
now that's some funny shit :lol:  :lol:  
55 ragtop T1
56 kombi T2

Offline egspot

• http://www.cardomain.com/id/egspot
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2008, 01:51:39 PM »

Cant wait to hear about her canoe ride in MY canoe she took.....  :ph34r:  30  1/16" holes that I drilled in the keel b4 she took it otta teach her a lesson <_<
now that's some funny shit :lol:  :lol:

Boy, He really SCREWED her. :D  

Offline silas

• Some cool videos...Check them out!!
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2008, 10:23:32 PM »
there we go...now it's all sorted out.

mike, you can sell all your vw stuff but dont be a stranger here. you're an ogsmc participant and i would just miss you too damn much if you f#@ked right off. ;)  :wub:

no hard feelings should be shared between those involved, it sounds like how jason explained it....internet mis-interpretation with a lot of time passed and an evil ex-wife thrown in the mix.

water under the bridge.

Offline HeliMike

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2008, 10:11:59 AM »
Wiring harness is sold.

Maybe some time down the road I'll own another VW but not in the near future. School's too damned expensive and owning a big freakin' diesel ain't too cheap either.
Peace out homeez  :ph34r:  
67 Sunroof Beetle