Author Topic: Woo Hoo! New Parts!  (Read 13226 times)

Offline Boost_Retard

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« on: November 07, 2005, 09:49:03 PM »
Just got back from a trip to the USA me and Shawn picked up an order that i had sent to a buddys..
i now have a SWEET set of Tweeds 4x1 3/4" longer king kong arms and a set of 3" raised combo King Kong spindles!

doood its gonna be huge.

Cale

Offline Hillbilly

• http://
Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2005, 06:57:29 AM »
Just got back from a trip to the USA me and Shawn picked up an order that i had sent to a buddys..
i now have a SWEET set of Tweeds 4x1 3/4" longer king kong arms and a set of 3" raised combo King Kong spindles!

doood its gonna be huge.

Cale
:D that would explain why he hasn't answered my pm's ;) he's been running parts for you! :rolleyes: .........they I take it are for the 420 buddy  ;) ....
                   Bill
If any won of yew can tell me how to ewes spell cheque please let me no.....:o)

CHEECH

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2005, 08:17:06 AM »
All I can say is them is some nice parts.......YEEEEEEHAWWWWWWW :rockon:  :rockon:

« Last Edit: November 08, 2005, 08:20:03 AM by Bugsmell »

Offline BUGGER

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2005, 10:02:58 AM »
So like you two goobers, where do you get the cash for stuff like that??

:blink:  

CHEECH

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2005, 10:04:38 AM »
:D  :D  :D  

Offline Hillbilly

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2005, 07:15:29 PM »

:D errrr...I think his better half is a nurse ( they make big $ ) . :) .( hi Carrie) and I think between that and the "boys"(cale) paper route plus the scrounging for bottles and misc. yard work they do for neighbours pretty much gets them what they want  :lol:

Unless.... bus boy... ( I doubt you are a girl cause no girl in thier right mind would put up such an ugly photo of themselves) you have your own Idea :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :lol:

So give us a clue BB 27 what does your real name start with? .a J as in  ah'.. jerk.. :unsure: ..NO I don't think so more like  a J as in JEALOUS............ :P  :P  :P  :P

:wacko:  Gee this stuff does make ya dizzy   :wacko:  
                                  :D   Bill   :D

Offline Boost_Retard

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2005, 07:16:46 PM »
devote your life to blowing every dollar you have on volkswagens, stay home when friends go on vacation, eat the value brand kraft dinner. roll your own smokes.
and work like mad.
i spent 9 weeks home last year, all the other time i was away working, 120-140 hours every 2 weeks.
this year so far i have been pulling 100 hours every 2 weeks..

i know many people do this, its pretty common, just most people have lives outside of volkswagens.

Just wait till the brakes and beam show up...mmmmmmmmmm  sexy

Offline UPM1

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2005, 08:58:14 AM »
Looks good guy's. Let me know when the rest of the parts are in and we'll get that thing in the shop.
Cale I'm picking up the other Baja Bug tonight so you can come and have a look if you want.
Chris.

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
    • Pointblank Installations
Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2005, 02:06:34 PM »

:D errrr...I think his better half is a nurse ( they make big $ ) . :) .( hi Carrie) and I think between that and the "boys"(cale) paper route plus the scrounging for bottles and misc. yard work they do for neighbours pretty much gets them what they want  :lol:

Unless.... bus boy... ( I doubt you are a girl cause no girl in thier right mind would put up such an ugly photo of themselves) you have your own Idea :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :lol:

So give us a clue BB 27 what does your real name start with? .a J as in  ah'.. jerk.. :unsure: ..NO I don't think so more like  a J as in JEALOUS............ :P  :P  :P  :P

That is no way to treat a lady, Mr Redneck :mullet:  
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2005, 02:09:50 PM »
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline Boost_Retard

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2005, 08:48:02 PM »

So the UPS guy came to my door today..here are my new kartek 10" combo style disk brakes
and a new cro mo kartek 8" wider parallel beam
and my tweeds 3" raised combos with 4 x 1 3/4" king kong arms..and there is a stock arm to give you an idea.

bling bling  :mullet:  

Offline ScreamnStroker

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2005, 09:25:23 PM »
Wow, Sweet  :rockon:
Santa came early for ya eh? ( UPS man ) :P  

Offline Hillbilly

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2005, 05:59:50 AM »
:P

That is no way to treat a lady, Mr Redneck :mullet:
:blush:  :blush:  :blush: yea .if she is.......... :wub:  sorry miss... :wub: ....it wuz the drugs talkin..... :blink:  didn't mean to bash the girl... B)  ...........guess it was the word goobers that got me goin.......twas no way to treat a couple of nice guys. :P  :P  :P .
                                          Bill ( I am a hillbilly not a red neck) :lol:  

CHEECH

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2005, 06:49:48 AM »
Hey Bill, don`t worry that buschick is probably a dirty slut with a 5 o`clock shadow :P  ;)  You will have to come by for a coffee and check out the shit...... cough.....cough.... :D  :wacko:  :wacko:  Cant wait to see the Monster Baja rollin hard  :rockon:  

Offline Boost_Retard

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2005, 05:44:48 PM »
:!: Just so everyone knows, We have a race planned..no date as of yet. but its on the line.
I (cale) am gonna race chris...and i need to do it with some sort of flat 4 vw, (air or water cooled)
non turbo is a few less laps than turbo (i know your gonna out drive me and force me to blow up my tranny)
but the looser gets a rubber chicken in the ass, and a photo that will be posted all over this forum and many others (if i win that is :) )
its a war against the rotary, and a single seat buggy...weedwhacker motor VS tractor motor.. plus or minus a few hundred pounds...
so yeah, its on, now i gotta build me the huge bug motor i have been waiting for...and keep it cool somehow.. hummmm, i dont like rubber :(

:mullet:  :rockon:  :mullet:

And dont worry shane, im gonna spank you in the 1/4...now its just gonna happen in a car with a little more ground clearance.

PEACE OUT BEEEEAAAATTCCHHH

Word!

Offline Needles

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2005, 11:10:24 PM »
:!: Just so everyone knows, We have a race planned..no date as of yet. but its on the line.
I (cale) am gonna race chris...and i need to do it with some sort of flat 4 vw, (air or water cooled)
non turbo is a few less laps than turbo (i know your gonna out drive me and force me to blow up my tranny)
but the looser gets a rubber chicken in the ass, and a photo that will be posted all over this forum and many others (if i win that is :) )
its a war against the rotary, and a single seat buggy...weedwhacker motor VS tractor motor.. plus or minus a few hundred pounds...
so yeah, its on, now i gotta build me the huge bug motor i have been waiting for...and keep it cool somehow.. hummmm, i dont like rubber :(

And dont worry shane, im gonna spank you in the 1/4...now its just gonna happen in a car with a little more ground clearance.

Word!
Is this guy scarey, or what? :blink:  

Offline Chris

• Car.
Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2005, 11:26:41 PM »
we try to avoid making eye contact or acknowledging him most of the time, thats why we usually dont respond to ranting lunatic posts, sssshhhhh, we dont want to wake him up from his green coma!

Offline GRK

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2005, 11:37:37 PM »

Word!
Which Rotary the Long travel sand rail or the race rail in the dirt? I beat the long travel sand rail once with a 1914 .....................

When I Towed it! :P  

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2005, 11:02:53 AM »
Cale, I will take you on for the 1/4 mile, And I hate rotary as much as teh next guy, However that being said, I have known Chris since we were 13 or so... and dood is F@3king Crazy...... and I have seen Both the single and the Sandrail in action. I have recieved many,.... and I mean many sandshowers from him and I have been drawn into his crazy-ness, Like when him and I tagged teamed up on Brent and Taylor and made them drive thier buggy into the ocean :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Our wives used to say we shared a brain... :huh:  :huh:
So Cale I guess what I am saying is.... LUBE UP DOOD.....
That Chicken is soooooo gonna hurt going up there....

Nice Brakes though,,,,,, I like em.... Here is a Chris saying... If it don't go fast, make it shiney......
Chrome won't get you home but will get you laid,
and finally .....
Beat it like a Redheaded step child....
Your sooo dead cale... :rolleyes:  
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline Boost_Retard

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2005, 11:30:37 AM »
LOL i know dont worry, the chances of me with a brand new car, zero racing experience, way more weight..and basicly a off road mud bogger VS a stadium buggy, are basicly none...i should be going down like a cheap hooker with no teeth.

i fully understand that this is a really really stupid bet. but i cant say no..at least i can try.
obviously im gonna get worked on the track, thats ok with me..all im out to prove is that i can build a VW motor ( i forgot, its OK if its a golf motor also...just any VW block) that can hold its own, and make it through the paces, and not be belching smoke all over the place and overheating.
Thats  about it for me... if i gotta take a rubber chicken, i will do it with a smile  :D  but im gonna give that rotary a run for its money some how..maybe we should strap them on a dyno.

BUT i also remember that that chris said he could put his rotary in my baja and i could put my VW in his rail and he would still spank me with my own car... so really..its more of a war JapVSGerm

im gonna give it my best shot., aim high right? good insentive to learn how to drive really really really fast.

Cale

Offline GRK

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2005, 11:49:35 AM »

Here is a Chris saying... If it don't go fast, make it shiney......
Chrome won't get you home but will get you laid,
and finally .....
Beat it like a Redheaded step child....
Your sooo dead cale... :rolleyes:
Shane speaking of the ocean you forgot mouse in the middle with rails and no lights for Brian, or bumper car rails with new aluminum rims! Also the saying Drive IT LIKE YOU Stole it! How About I'll show those Americans how to jump UP UP UP is it a bird is it a plane Oh NO it's Chris and that's going to hurt when he Lands!

Gary

Offline ScreamnStroker

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2005, 02:07:37 PM »
How About I'll show those Americans how to jump UP UP UP is it a bird is it a plane Oh NO it's Chris and that's going to hurt when he Lands!

Gary
I wish i had a camera for that moment, Chris jumped and landed on a 90 degree.. too funny

Nice parts Cale,  

Offline ScreamnStroker

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2005, 02:08:54 PM »
and I mean many sandshowers from him and I have been drawn into his crazy-ness, Like when him and I tagged teamed up on Brent and Taylor and made them drive thier buggy into the ocean :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Our wives used to say we shared a brain... :huh:  :huh:

Good old times  :wub:
cept the ocean was a little cold.

Offline Hansk

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2005, 08:49:05 PM »
..all im out to prove is that i can build a VW motor ( i forgot, its OK if its a golf motor also...just any VW block) that can hold its own, and make it through the paces, and not be belching smoke all over the place and overheating.

Cale , this is not going to be a problem.  I know Chris and have talked to him  many times about this.  Yes , his rotary's are fast  but not out of this world fast. He needs to rev to like 10 grand to make it go. I'm sure an honest 160 - 180 hp with about as many lbs. torque can keep up with "300? " :lol:  hp and about zero lbs. torque.

That being said , Chris is a crazy S.O.B.  and will stop at nothing to win.  But then again I get the same feeling about you Cale.  :lol:
I like this project and the way you think :rockon:  
Big fat black fastback

Offline Hansk

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2005, 09:02:20 PM »
Btw probably all the aircooled buggy's Chris has raced against are built by guys that take out the stock oil cooler and put some other micky mouse cooler in front of the fan or use those aluminum centre mount shroud kits that would'nt cool a stock motor let alone a race motor. You know the type ......"Pro's"   . Then when it all melts down they get pissed off and put in some water pumping P.O.S.
Big fat black fastback

Offline GRK

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2005, 10:22:36 PM »
Btw probably all the aircooled buggy's Chris has raced against are built by guys that take out the stock oil cooler and put some other micky mouse cooler in front of the fan or use those aluminum centre mount shroud kits that would'nt cool a stock motor let alone a race motor. You know the type ......"Pro's"   . Then when it all melts down they get pissed off and put in some water pumping P.O.S.
You mean like the cooler and shroud you talked me into removing? Geez Hans sounding a little testy! Tell us how you really feel about water pumpers. People remember there ain't no water in the Desert!

Gary :P  

Offline ScreamnStroker

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2005, 10:25:08 PM »
Cale,

Drive your Baja like my father. My dad had Chris beat in first gear at about 10 grand down the beach.. Chris pulled away in 3rd gear  >:(
Drive it like you stole it and you'll beat him.. LOL goodluck :rockon:  

Offline Boost_Retard

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2005, 05:38:59 AM »
Drive it like you stole it..thats my licence plate frame...

well, thanks for the kind words...we will see what kinda tricks i can dig up. but i still dont like chickens.
i wonder...does it actually have to penatrate the ass? or just kinds be wedged up in there?

:wub:  

CHEECH

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2005, 08:04:45 AM »
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! It`s going right in the ass :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I cant wait to see the look on Chris`s face when you are stuffing that chicken up his butt. How come there is no mention of the $1000 on the line for the second race :rockon:  KORR wont know what hit them when the monster turbo Baja shows up :rockon: . Just a little time in the seat and I am pretty sure you wont have to worry about a thing...... I hope.... I keep forgeting that Chris is assembling your Baja, We are going to have to keep a close eye on him <_<  no funny stuff....

Offline UPM1

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2005, 12:15:11 PM »

motor ( i forgot, its OK if its a golf motor also...just any VW block)

You need to do it with a flat four air cooled sweet cheeks! :lol: