Author Topic: A pile of Late Bay stuff and more (LOWERING PRICES)!  (Read 465 times)

Offline kinggeorge13

• Whaddya mean I can't buy more buses?
A pile of Late Bay stuff and more (LOWERING PRICES)!
« on: August 25, 2022, 10:28:21 PM »
I do have much of this also on FB marketplace but I started here on this page all those years ago so here is special pricing.

- Mid 70's fridge/stove cabinet (behind passenger seat).  I'd call it fair condition but has some small veneer missing but I have spare pieces.   $100
- Mid 70's sink cabinet (behind drivers seat).  Also fair condition much like the other cabinet above.  Missing water faucet.  Good water tank.  $100
- Early 80's Vanagon striped front seats and headrests.  Brown.  Good condition.  Minor tear along seam on one side of one seat.  $100 NOW $85 for pair
- Early-mid 80's complete fridge/stove/sink westfalia/vanagon cabinet.  Missing the LED status (water level, etc) piece.  New plywood base.  Fair condition but paint peel off some metal trim areas but I would consider it extremely salvageable/usable.  Fridge all there but untested.  I have no reason to believe it would not run.  $85 SOLD
- Late Bay 78/79 ceiling cabinet (headbanger).  Very good condition and has original door.  Very nice.  $125 NOW $100
- Early Bay ceiling shelf (headbanger).  The main parts/front/door in fair to good condition.  the back part (nearest the rear hatch door) is in rough condition.  $65 NOW $50
- Engine stand with original attachments for VW type 4 engine (not that I've ever used it but I had grand plans.  On wheels.  Heavy freaking duty.  $50 SOLD
- Front beam from late bay bus.  Includes the wheel spinny bits, I believe.  It came out of a bus, looks in great condition.  I bought it just in case and never needed it.  $200
- Rear wheels and the parts that attach to the frame.  Used.  Torsion bar.  My elbows don't want me to ever lift them again.  $25 for the pair.
- 3-way fridge out of early 80's Westy/vanagon.  Complete but no door because the door was part of the original entire cabinet.  Tested and works on 12vdc and 110vac.  I had no way to test on propane.  $75 NOW $50   

I'm located in Fort Langley, BC.  I cannot ship.  I will however drag any of this happily onto my driveway for you to pick up. 

Thanks!
-George Otty
george.otty@yahoo.ca

« Last Edit: September 03, 2022, 10:20:55 PM by kinggeorge13 »
1975 Westy, Serenity
1975 Westy, Jack Sparrow
1979 Kombi, Pistachio
1979 Kombi, Oliver
1977 Tin top camper, Cosmos
1974 Westy, Garfield
1973 Tin top camper, Bart (now thinking he's 1976)
1974 gutted Riviera, Casper
1975 Westy, Stella
1979 Super Beetle, Penelope
1967 Fastback, Green Hornet