Author Topic: New Guy  (Read 2449 times)

Offline stolen

New Guy
« on: November 29, 2003, 03:28:58 PM »
Hey new to the forum. Im from calgary and am the V.P. of www.clubveedub.com. Working on my 1956 beetle. ground up resto. with a few mods but not to much. Looking at getting a website to post some weekly progress. I've been to the last two great canadian with some other members. hope to get to know most of you so you guys can show us calgarians where the fun is next year. I will post some pics later of how it started and where I'm at. I hope you guys know lots about beetles because this is my first time rebuilding anything.

Thanks
brett  

Offline Geoff

• http://airspeedparts.com
New Guy
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2003, 04:21:38 PM »
welcome abord! Feel free to post all the project pics you like, we all like to see what others are up to.

Offline stolen

New Guy
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2003, 11:16:42 AM »
Ok heres some pics.

brett
« Last Edit: November 30, 2003, 11:17:31 AM by stolen »

Russ

New Guy
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2003, 12:00:13 PM »
uhmmm why's the sawzall out:)
looks like it will be a great project,update pics as it goes along i would like to see the progress of it
Russ

Offline stolen

New Guy
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2003, 10:14:41 PM »
The last owner didn't want to replace the pans so they put a piece of plywood over the hole. They put some long bolts in and while unloading it from the trailer I bent on of the bolts. So I had to cut it off. I will post picks as i go along.

brett

Offline s3racing

• http://www.walti-sanitaer.ch
New Guy
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2003, 10:01:17 AM »
I have a neighbor with a 56 in his yard, Hasn't touched it in years. I've bugged him to sell it to but he hasn't buged yet. I'd like to see more as you get further along. Looks like a promising project.