Author Topic: Hello From Corn-land  (Read 2537 times)

Offline Cornpanzer

Hello From Corn-land
« on: November 19, 2003, 04:02:17 PM »
Hi everyone.
Thought I should introduce myself for those that dont know me.  I live nowhere near BC, but I have a true respect for all the guys of the DVKK especially my friends Geoff, Darren and Brucie.

I wont be on here being a smart ass all the time, but I will drop in now and again just to see what is happining.  
Hopefully I can fly out there sometime to check out the scene in person.

Dave Conklin
Cal-Look.com

Phone 604-881-2233  for the areas best prices on Propelyene Oxide - Ask for Geoff!

Offline Geoff

• http://airspeedparts.com
Hello From Corn-land
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2003, 04:14:15 PM »
Oh sure now your all nice and polite, hahaha. Just so everyone knows Dave and I go way back and all this is just in good fun....even if his car is a little faster(cheater) :P

I think you should get Ultra VW to pay for a ticket to cover the GCVW show in 2004. We'll show you a great time and some fast\"real\" street vw's

Offline James Buchan

Hello From Corn-land
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2003, 04:23:32 PM »
Ya Dave come up for the GCVW next year, see what those of us in the \"great white north\" have going on. Geoff, your rich send Dave a plane ticket!

Offline Cornpanzer

Hello From Corn-land
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2003, 04:27:42 PM »
Yeah Geoff, send me a ticket!! :D  
Phone 604-881-2233  for the areas best prices on Propelyene Oxide - Ask for Geoff!

Offline Geoff

• http://airspeedparts.com
Hello From Corn-land
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2003, 04:43:16 PM »
Yeash i'll get right on that.  greyhound ticket coach beside the bathroom coming up

Offline silas

• Some cool videos...Check them out!!
Hello From Corn-land
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2003, 12:32:03 AM »
welcome aboard cornpanzers. nice to have you stop in. i agree with geoff and james. \"orange curtain 2\" should be a pilgrimage to canada to do some racing and relaxing on our soil.

it would be very cool if ultra vw could cover the great western canadian volkswagen show. it is a great weekend with a huge showing of vw's and enthusiasts alike.