General Forums > Photo Gallery

Type II's working in Canada

<< < (2/18) > >>

70's Looker:
Silas your amazing we should slap high fives soon

bwaz:
a couple local ones...

WESTY69:
Fantastic pics Silas , once again thankyou for taking the time to post all that up :)

billybob57:
Thanks for posting Silas!! and Brians yours wernt too bad aswell ;)

Rockdoc:
Thanks Silas: Terrific vintage photos. I'll guess some of our junior members never knew how common they were on job sites and small businesses back in the day. I went through, 6 Syncros, including Crew cabs, 2 vans, one Tri-star crew cab,(sure miss that one), I raised many an eyebrow on "spring break" mud track" rig roads driving around "planted" American trucks coming in to location in winter climbing "ice road" hills with, again, trucks being winched up. Occasional thumbs up would just bring a huge grin to my face. I'm sure there are still people talking about the "Geos" funny little truck ha ha. No one could believe it was a one ton either. Then came the "replacement" Eurovan and that was the end. Too bad, at least for me. Sure miss those trucks.
Here is that last syncro. I heard it went to Oregon after I sold it locally and there she is still sporting the Bosch flamethrower lights I installed. Factory winch appears to be gone but factory roll bars are still on it. 
Ahhhh memories..... Lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version