Project Forums > Project Klaatu

The Install Of The Fridge

(1/3) > >>

Klaatu:

Well here is the install of the ice tank and cooler assembly.The original plan was to stick the tank under the back seat and the cooler under the back of the car.I decided that adding ice and water would be a pain because I would have to lift the back seat to do it.I have completely changed my plan with the back of the car,so the cooler could no longer go were I originally planned.The bus tranny from hell is on its way and the car is now going to get narrowed trailing arms and 930 cv's and 300m axles.I used a modified aluminum fuel cell for the tank instead of a black poly one because it will disapate heat better.The cooler was a tight fit in the nose but it worked out quite well.You can't really see but the fan pulls air from 3 holes on the bottom of the front apron.The tee in the fuel line to the bottom of the car is to make draining of pump gas as easy as possible.The water lines and pump are under the front apron and the lines will run through the pan to the intercooler in the back.There will also be two fuel lines run through the pan, 1 feed and 1 return.I chose to use black push lock hose for a bit different look and this stuff is so light you wouldn't believe when you pick it up.There is alot of hose in this car so it si really awsome that it is so light.Well I think that's it for now,I am going to take out the tranny and spring plates and a few other things next and list them on the classifieds and start planning the rear susp.    TJ  

slammedbus:
Ya Ya Ya....Jim....Jim....Jim :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  

ScreamnStroker:
Very Nice :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  

notchback:
LOOKING SWEET

jim martin:
jim  did you ever think of running a more permanent sealed system using a 50/50 mix of coolent and water  and have the hot mixture pass through the radiator then through a cool can type of set up?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version