Author Topic: Fs: Truckloads Of Beetle Parts...and A Beetle  (Read 1049 times)

Offline soleslaw

Fs: Truckloads Of Beetle Parts...and A Beetle
« on: October 01, 2005, 08:06:30 PM »
I have no idea what this stuff is worth, but I bet it would be cheaper for someone to just take it all....I have about 30 milkcrates full of stuff...

1) Porsche 914 2.0L Engine block (includes cam, heads, case, and most of the parts that came off it)  w/ a 5 speed side shift tranny....make an offer. $100?

2)  1886cc, 1776cc dp 1 cylinder burn outs, lol, need a new piston arm, and a few other things, basically cores with most of the parts....Make an offer. Core?

3) 1 front hood, from a 67, decent shape; needs paint: $50

4) 3 Engine lids, 1 w/no louvers, 2 with, pre super years. Make an offer

5) 3 rear fenders. Unknown years...Make an offer

6) 3 Front fenders. Unknown years....Make an offer

7) 2 sets of stock front seats, not great condition. 1 red, one black. 1 set of complete rears in red upholstery: good shape...free to VERY cheap. If you want them, take them.

8) Set of "2 years in the rain" 40mm Dual Dellorto's. Valves rusted shut...Jetted for an 1886...Make an offer.

9) 1 set of blade style chrome bumpers; not MINT shape, couple dings, rust spotty....Make an offer

10) a couple of transmissions....1 ball joint, 1 IRS

11) Tinted FRONT windshield, flat style. Looks like 20% or lighter tint. Make an offer

12) Assorted other glass stuff, stock door windows, rear window, vent windows..Tell me what you might need...

13) 2-Audi 15 Spoke style rims w/rubber. 195/60/15. Used to be on a 76 rabbit. Some curb rash....Great tread life left...Make an offer.

14) Generators, alternators, distributors, coils, starters, fuel pumps, speedo's, pushrods, heads, stock guages, engine tin, fan shrouds, exhaust systems, j tubes,
      single and double barrel carbs, pieces of unknown linkage; DAMN!

15) 1968 beetle with sunroof. Needs lots of work. LOTS. Comes with a motor, not installed, new sunroof seals, drivers door seal, needs electrical, body, chassis               and a vehicle inspection, its holy, good for project/parts....$300

I just might have something you might need. I'm not an expert, so I can't tell you EXACTLY what it is, therfor it would be best if you came to look at it before and made sure.

I bet I forgot something.....I would LOVE IT if someone would just trade me all this stuff for work on one of my cars, (body or engine)... I need to finish my 67 resto and now a 75 914 2L.
I can send pics if anyone wants to see something. There will be updates

Offline hi-top

• http://
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2005, 09:06:46 PM »
you got da mail
straight ghetto, don't believe, look at the cars on my front lawn

Offline vwguy29

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2005, 11:16:34 PM »
where abouts are u located

Offline soleslaw

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2005, 12:10:06 PM »
Im in the back of mission, not a hard place to find. and we can arrange a time to come and look at it. I've had 3 people tell me they wanted to come and look at it yesterday, only 1 guy showed up.  So ya. 
« Last Edit: July 22, 2022, 11:14:02 AM by soleslaw »

Offline soleslaw

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2005, 12:18:26 PM »
I noticed that theres alot of interest in the beetle I have for sale, not for the whole car but for parts from it.
I am willing to part out the 68 I have for sale...
Need anything from it?
Its missin the seats, drivers door seal and rear shocks....Everything else is up for grabs. Someone one here wants the fuel tank, call me.

Offline soleslaw

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2005, 10:26:46 PM »
What a succesful first ad day.....Sold all the carbs and motors, a tranny, a set of lowback seats, blade bumpers, now awaiting a nice warm day to empty the shop out. Sunday next would make a great time to aim for..
Lots of stuff left here to get rid of.....give me a call and ask if I have what you might need. I have 2 parts cars, so if you really need something off one of them....
Anyone watch the weather channel? Whats next weekend look like?
Thanks everyone! :rockon:  

Offline soleslaw

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2005, 11:35:01 PM »
Is everyone still cool with Sunday? I don't think that anyone remembered about Thanksgiving, but it would be great it everyone could come and grab the stuff they want......

-the guy who wants the porsche motor and tranny
-the guy who wants the sunroof parts
-the guy who wants the 68 gas tank
-the guy who wants carbs, etc

You know who you are, I'm horrible with names. Call me, I CAN wake up early on a Sunday, lol

« Last Edit: July 22, 2022, 11:13:15 AM by soleslaw »