Author Topic: Wtb....  (Read 3596 times)

Offline vwboop

• Chris & Gina
Wtb....
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2005, 06:38:28 PM »
I have to say I back Ryan on this one guys. I know it's kind of in fun, and Jakub....have to say that I am not impressed with how you conduct yourself, but I'm sure the Rant section on the Samba didn't disappear for no reason. I did see the original "rants" back in the day. Jakub.... start acting out of the opposite spirit. That is the only way to smother hate. I know it may be fun to "be in the club" guys, but people really get hurt by stuff like this. I know all of you are good guys, and are above this. Time to move on and get back to building your cars for next season.
Peace to all
« Last Edit: December 04, 2005, 06:39:33 PM by vwboop »

Offline moni

• http://www.texturedimpressions.com
Wtb....
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2005, 07:05:15 PM »
I think we should make some up for the ladies as well.
 :rockon:  
Sometimes I get the feeling the whole world is against me, but deep down I know that's not true. Some smaller countries are neutral.

Offline silas

• Some cool videos...Check them out!!
Wtb....
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2005, 11:11:32 PM »
i do understand what ryan and vwboop are saying.

i have felt the very same way for quite some time. hate is a fairly strong word and when used in the wrong context can be very hurtfull. also, one should only take a haters club so seriously. i dont believe the jhc are gun-toting gangsters or striken with the mentality of a group like the kkk. i believe they are much the way mowser decribed them with the greenpeace analogy. for the most part i just talked/read/heard stuff about jakub and laughed and thought nothing of it. i've let jakubs posts and attitude slide and i will never loose any sleep worrying about a person like that and what they do.

but this is the one that sealed the deal for me...

its a shame that your an asshole! otherwise i would have given you my 15" Aluminum Bundt wheels for free.
they are just sitting around.

after all that has been said and done after all these years, this is what he comes up with.

for that i shall don a shirt.

CHEECH

Wtb....
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2005, 07:43:34 AM »
2 mediums pls Shane, if you are going to have em made...I will make the trip out to your place to pick them up.

Offline slammedbus

• Check us out on Facebook
Wtb....
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2005, 07:48:54 AM »
I have let much of Mr. Smartmouths comments slide for years. He has cut down people's blood sweat toil and tears, gave me a rough time 2 yrs ago over email, and I have watched and swallowed my tongue many times on this board. My previous comments are the result of bottling it up for two years. I however, personally, do not agree with the shirts. I have said my peace and will move on.

Jakub, unlike you, I would say my peace in person and make no bones about it. It is time for you to man up or shut up. Go away flea.  
Wreck Amended Restorations

Honest work for honest rates. Done by people that are just as excited to see your dream hit the road as you are.

Russ

Wtb....
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2005, 09:37:41 AM »
I think this hate is getting pretty childish. Shoot me down all you want, but this is going to be the first and last time I ever give the JHC idea any attention. I can't hate anybody I've never met, and shouldn't HATE him if I had...  If you have good reason to hate him, be a human and find a reason to forgive him and move on with life.

Some say this JHC bit is all-in-fun, but I've talked to some that have gone beyond the point of "talking" about it. When folks make specific trips into Canada trying to find Jakub, then it's getting a little out of hand.

Just my two cents... Enjoy
my only two words on the subject

"i agree"

Offline G-dog

Wtb....
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2005, 07:13:50 PM »
Maybe we should start a fund to buy the boy a ticket to a place with no internet access ,you know , ;) like a galaxy far , far away ....
1967 Beetle (the only year worth considering)/Berg 5