Author Topic: 58 Beetle shell only...SOLD!  (Read 5411 times)

Offline surgerypending

Re: 58 Beetle shell only!
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2008, 05:31:12 PM »
Only the shell, hood, doors and dec-lid left!
$1000
Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos--what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow

Offline surgerypending

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2008, 03:38:23 PM »
Smokin deal for anyone who takes it away this weekend!
I have tons of extra parts!
Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos--what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow

Offline vwboop

• Chris & Gina
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2008, 06:17:33 PM »
PM sent. Give me a call.  8)

Offline surgerypending

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2008, 08:21:49 PM »
Pending to Chris and Gina!

Offline vwboop

• Chris & Gina
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2008, 11:02:49 PM »
Thanks Gerry,
This VW commercial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdAZQvex48A&feature=related has really motivated me to get a car to build with my daughter who will be 16 in just over a year. It probably won't be quite ready then but that's OK.
For some of us older folks It's interesting to remember our parents and all the changes that happened over the years. We had beetles growing up...and I can see my parents in all those stages and styles. Anyways thanks again. I went through all the years and models of VW's with Sarah and she has her heart set on a 58-66 VW beetle. She really likes Bahama Blue too (not stock for the year but a very fine color) :) I tried to sell her on Patina but she likes em shiny  ;D
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 11:11:46 PM by vwboop »

Offline egspot

• http://www.cardomain.com/id/egspot
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2008, 12:00:31 AM »
Thanks Gerry,
This VW commercial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdAZQvex48A&feature=related has really motivated me to get a car to build with my daughter who will be 16 in just over a year. It probably won't be quite ready then but that's OK.
For some of us older folks It's interesting to remember our parents and all the changes that happened over the years. We had beetles growing up...and I can see my parents in all those stages and styles. Anyways thanks again. I went through all the years and models of VW's with Sarah and she has her heart set on a 58-66 VW beetle. She really likes Bahama Blue too (not stock for the year but a very fine color) :) I tried to sell her on Patina but she likes em shiny  ;D

Thanks for sharing .

Offline surgerypending

« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2008, 06:13:02 PM »
SOLD.....to very nice people!
Good luck with the project guys!

Offline vwboop

• Chris & Gina
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2008, 06:20:03 PM »
SOLD.....to very nice people!
Good luck with the project guys!

Sold BY very nice people ;)