Author Topic: Actop20 Season End Results  (Read 1261 times)

Offline James Buchan

Actop20 Season End Results
« on: October 18, 2005, 04:52:22 PM »
I would like to thank all those that participated in this year's contest - without your hardwork we wouldn't have the great competition the we have.
Also I would like to thank the sponsors; they make this contest possible so please let them know you appreciate their support by supporting them:

Airspeed Vintage and Perfromance
Xtreme VW DVD's
Moonlight Custom & Restoration
Crusier Pedals by Russ
Franklin's VW Werks

Unfortunatly this year mother nature decided not to work with us on the awards day so it was a quick and uneventful "ceremony". It's pretty hard to get people to gather around when the wind and rain are coming in sideways! But even with the bad weather turnout at the swap was great; it was nice to see so many new and old friends.

Now for the winners in this years contest!

Winner of the N/A class for 2005:
Tom Hansen - who will recieve a personalized trophy and a Franklin's VW Werks billet tach mount.

Runner up:
Alan Uyeno - will recieve a personalized trophy.

Winner of the Turbo/NO2 class for 2005:
Shane Constant - who recieved a personalized trophy and a Cruiser Pedal donated by local enthusiast Russ aka F.S.

Runner up:
Darren Krewenchuk - will recieve a personalized trophy.

For the rest of the prizes that were graciously provided by our sponsors I did a random drawing from those that were on both lists by drawing position numbers out of a hat. The winners are:

Bruce Tweedle - who recieved an Airspeed long sleeve shirt.
Dustin Vandewoude - who will recieve an Airspeed tshirt.
Jim Coma - who recieved an Xtreme VW's DVD.
Tim Hancock - who will recieve an Airspeed Tshirt.
Ryan Pruden - who will recieve an Airspeed MoonEyes antenna topper.
Alan Uyeno - who will recieve an Airspeed Empi mug.
Ryan Huebler - who will recieve an Airspeed Mooneyes antenna topper.
Marc Instone - who will recieve an Airspeed Mooneys antenna topper.

For those that have not recieved your prizes please email or PM me your shipping address and I will get those sent out as soon as possible.

Congratulations to all the winners and participants that made the listing. I look forward to seeing the list grow in the 2006 season and being able to provide a place for you to frequent that is current and up to date so we can keep track of what is happening in the industry and community. This site continues to grow because of your participation; so lets hear about all your winter projects in the forums and be sure to spread the word about the ACTop20.

For more information or to get involved visit www.actop20.com

Cheers,

James Buchan